Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer

Total Meatlove posted:

The three Spurs fans who stormed the pitch against Partizan claimed the move wasn't sanctioned by the company on the shirts, and the judge bought it. They've all been banned from football until 2018 and finend £155, but the company gets away with it.

Spurs also got fined £11k.

From a depressed and lovely culture of booing pitch/field invaders it warmed my heart to hear them being cheered by the fans (at least the first one). Invasions own. Keep it live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

meat CRime posted:

From a depressed and lovely culture of booing pitch/field invaders it warmed my heart to hear them being cheered by the fans (at least the first one). Invasions own. Keep it live

The first one was funny. After that it just got really annoying.

More annoying than watching Europa League football in the first place. I hope they get stabbed on the street.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

What a week it's been.
So much to talk about.
And so many things we can't talk about.

it was amazing to watch Soldado completely miss one of the invaders after trying to trip/tackle them

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I don't mind pitch invasions, especially when it's like that one where the invader drat near scored a fk running from security. But how dense do you have to be (ie how much did you need to get paid off) to not realize that was a publicity stunt.

Also, 155 pounds? That's it? I mean the ban hurts the worst but if you're a dude at isnt into foot, get paid to rush a field, get money. I'll be a professional pitch invader.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Come on you Feyenoord, hand in hand kameraden, gently caress roma, Rotterdam hooligans, 010 for life.

Also, ffs legia please beat Ajax.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

oliwan posted:

Come on you Feyenoord, hand in hand kameraden, gently caress roma, Rotterdam hooligans, 010 for life.

You're swiss

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Couldn't go near the Bundesplatz in Bern today, the high-pitched ALRIGHTs were just too much to take

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Riot police in Rome had to respond to hundreds of drunk Feyenoord hooligans last night.

Ban this scum, imo.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hoping Celtic don't continue their recent streak of losing 3-0 at home to Italian sides every year.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

oliwan posted:

This is a thing that is never going to happen. We're just starting after the winter break, and so far drew 1-1 in a terrible shitshow in a cup tie and lost 3-1 at home to a team we routed 5-0 away just a couple of months ago. Oh yeah, and our best player is out with an injury.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
totts vs fiore will be a tasty tasy match gents

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Weaponized Cum posted:

totts vs fiore will be a tasty tasy match gents

I'm looking forward to it.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I don't like it when my team plays at 18:00, it's a very busy time of my day. for shame mr platini

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
lmao everton you're useless, young boys score against the run of play

Edit: Also I made knockout round thread
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3701843

pik_d fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Feb 19, 2015

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

DeBruyne is really good

Adbot