Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
gently caress, SPOILERS. The last two movies still aren't streaming on Netflix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Al Borland posted:

This is like one of those awkward hugs. Did Uncle Voldemort take pictures of him when he was little or something in the tent during the wizard scouts club meeting?

http://youtu.be/3ZW_dwd_WJY

Captain Candiru posted:

gently caress, SPOILERS. The last two movies still aren't streaming on Netflix.

Sorry!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lol

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
Mark is pretty funny and good for a bit of store room frottage. Also knows a lot about the battle of Stalingrad.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
ok one more thing about the house elfs

if dobbie won and got freed by the clothes why didnt he just go and get himself a spiffy dobbie sized suit or something i mean they make goblin ones and they are alomst the same size

i know they are crimimnally and perpetually disenfranchised but still i mean the little dude prolly wants to wear something pretty cool

sucks he had to die in a old burlap sack or something gross

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

tomstuart posted:

ok one more thing about the house elfs

if dobbie won and got freed by the clothes why didnt he just go and get himself a spiffy dobbie sized suit or something i mean they make goblin ones and they are alomst the same size

i know they are crimimnally and perpetually disenfranchised but still i mean the little dude prolly wants to wear something pretty cool

sucks he had to die in a old burlap sack or something gross

This is a good point! Like, I get the whole "We're poo poo, we're slaves, we don't even deserve clothes" but after Dobby was freed he should have gotten a tiny 3 piece suit or something or at least a tiny wizard robe.

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Harry buried Dobby in a shallow grave on a beach. There's a good chance that a kid will unearth the house elf's rotting corpse while building sandcastles.

It's a good job that Ron didn't pass away. Harry would probably have respectfully interred his body in a skip.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
dobbie won kenobi

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

We should do a kickstarter to help Dobbie land on his feet now that he's free and no longer a slave to that blond wizard

does anybody have any ideas for a business that a retard like Dobbie could run? Something that requires almost no skill is preferable, then we could send him a lot of money and just, drat I don't know, I haven't fully thought this through

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Don Tacorleone posted:

We should do a kickstarter to help Dobbie land on his feet now that he's free and no longer a slave to that blond wizard

does anybody have any ideas for a business that a retard like Dobbie could run? Something that requires almost no skill is preferable, then we could send him a lot of money and just, drat I don't know, I haven't fully thought this through

He's loving dead.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Xenophon posted:

what did Dobby ever see in Mark, anyways, he's been an irredeemable prick for several series now

#teamjez

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Get the gently caress out of my Dobby thread with this Dooby poo poo. loving learn to read you ignorant piece of poo poo. I suggest you pick up a copy of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone as it is written as a very accessible lexile rank of 880.

Dobby doesn't shup up until Chamber of Secrects (the second one). Fuckin dum-azz

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

He's loving dead.

loving hell, how about a spoiler warning I never watched beyond the 2nd movie

is Harry Potter a universe where dead people can't have some sort of business or restaurant? we can make this work

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Don Tacorleone posted:

loving hell, how about a spoiler warning I never watched beyond the 2nd movie

is Harry Potter a universe where dead people can't have some sort of business or restaurant? we can make this work

He's loving dead and coyotes loving ate him. It's in the goddamn OP.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Trixie Hardcore posted:

He's loving dead and coyotes loving ate him. It's in the goddamn OP.

no mention of coyotes in OP

OP lied dobby died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Rickycat posted:

no mention of coyotes in OP

At least I got one person to look at the OP. Mischief managed.

• Locked thread