Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Rickycat posted:

why the eff would you want to catch flies?

To kill them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I always thought Tegan and Sara sing kind of like Ralph Tresvant

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Although I'm also sympathetic to DannyManic's statement that the first time he heard Tegan and Sara singing he thought it was one of those Ween songs where they gently caress around with the tape speed

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

tacodaemon posted:

I always thought Tegan and Sara sing kind of like Ralph Tresvant

thats loving brilliant

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

I don't know whether my favorite part of that New Edition video is Bobby Brown's slam dunk that almost bounces back out at 0:10, or the dance moves that Biv and DeVoe do during their rapping interlude starting at 1:41

However I know that Oates's acting is my favorite part of this video (second favorite is G.E. Smith in that granny outfit)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVUJVPxhQD0

• Locked thread