Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk about popular but i was in it so it seemed like lots of people know what it is but perhaps i am not normal slice of life??? mayb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cazlab
Oct 25, 2003

echinopsis posted:

perhaps i am not normal slice of life???

understatement

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
nz has its own freaky religious cult farms even

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
this was just a big ish church in town

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
lol if you god

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
enjoy your lake of fire heathens

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

echinopsis posted:

idk about popular but i was in it so it seemed like lots of people know what it is but perhaps i am not normal slice of life??? mayb

going by my received sense of what was and was not normal christianity it was something that american weirdos did. for someone who was very much against religion i had a very keen sense of what was traahy protestant poo poo and what was heretical catholic poo poo when i was a kid. probably my grandparents' fault

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
there's a tv show or several about this lot http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloriavale_Christian_Community

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Cazlab posted:

understatement

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kathleen
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
i speak in tongues and i've never been a christian :smith:

• Locked thread