Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

in my country home town the local church youth group tried to recruit th youth by offering free lan parties playing doom 95 and poo poo plus Jesus lessons.

I never went but one of the attendees once pulled a knife on me because he thought I slept with his girlfriend :smugmrgw:

Jesus heals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

CU T MY LIFE INTO PIECE S

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

i went to a bilingual school where i had to speak both English and Maori despite my skin being the pastiest shade of white

we said the lords prayer and grace in Maori at school. thats about it.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

they made me go out on the front line when it was time for kapa haka. my white chest would be red raw at the end from all the haka i did and the Maori parents laughed supportingly at me as I did a haka

but they would not allow me to join the iwi because I have no Maori blood. therefore my whakapapa is based on Ngati Pakeha. Discrimination of the highest order.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

kia ora

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Kia ora e hoa

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Adbot