Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theadder
Dec 30, 2011

hmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

extreme religiosity in nz lol

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

good that were tackling these meaty computer issues itf

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

prefect posted:

The base of the candle is commonly wrapped in tinfoil. This is purely functional.

also it keeps out the aliens mind control op

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

can u recommend a more effective material op

also has there been a transubstantiation joke yet itt maybe work that in

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

gentle old men

well thats echi errrrr

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

NWS
[url]http://i.imgur.com/9r2qhRg.jpg[/img]
NWS

preserved for posterity

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

sry u have mersa

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Smythe posted:

where in the bible does it instruct ppl to make this crazy thing ??

adn then the lord said put some of those gummy cone things on a apple and also put a candle in it, and it will be good

lol

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

when i was 11 a 16 year old christian boy took me into the jungle (we were on a picnic on a little island in micronesia with our parents) and made me stand guard while he masturbated, and then he told me how guilty he felt because he was sinning, and he bet that the young missionary teacher at our 7th day adventist school never masturbated.

ummm

echinopsis posted:

when I was about 14 this older teenager used to call me up and once convinced me to jerk off while talking on the phone to him [talking about girls thank goodness]. it's completely hosed up but it didn't mess me up I swear and it's weird how easy it is for older people to manipulate young people

ummm

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

were long past the pseudo bit itt

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Phoenixan posted:

who posted that story about fingering a girl's butthole again?

u have to ask??

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

whats a rudy/ie

were all tryin to keep pace

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

did u speak in tongues echi

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

both sexual and non-sexual replies welcome

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

echinopsis posted:

lots bro it was a common thing to do during praying

I can still do it but I out of practice and also recognise it has nothing to do with the Holy Spirit

I used to believe it was a direct Holy Spirit to god communication, like your heart asking god directly

there arent nearly so many ppl who do this in england maybe & i wanna say ppl doing it there are likely from africa

is this popular in :nz:??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Cazlab posted:

understatement

lol

• Locked thread