Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

John 2:19

Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

if the body is the temple then this is one hell of apickup line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Ruby got Railed posted:

New International Version
I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I take vengeance on them.'"

New Living Translation
I will execute terrible vengeance against them to punish them for what they have done. And when I have inflicted my revenge, they will know that I am the LORD."

English Standard Version
I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon them.”

New American Standard Bible
"I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes; and they will know that I am the LORD when I lay My vengeance on them."'"

King James Bible
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I will execute great vengeance against them with furious rebukes. They will know that I am Yahweh when I take My vengeance on them."

International Standard Version
I'll take vengeance on them, punishing them severely in my anger. They'll know that I am the LORD when I take my vengeance on them."'"

NET Bible
I will exact great vengeance upon them with angry rebukes. Then they will know that I am the LORD, when I exact my vengeance upon them.'"

GOD'S WORD® Translation
I will take fierce revenge on them and punish them with fury. I will take revenge on them. Then they will know that I am the LORD.'"

Jubilee Bible 2000
And I will execute great vengeance in them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD when I shall give my vengeance in them.

King James 2000 Bible
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

American King James Version
And I will execute great vengeance on them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance on them.

American Standard Version
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with wrathful rebukes; and they shall know that I am Jehovah, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And I will execute great vengeance upon them, rebuking them in fury: and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Darby Bible Translation
And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I [am] Jehovah, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes; and they shall know that I am Yahweh, when I shall lay my vengeance on them.

Young's Literal Translation
And done upon them great vengeance with furious reproofs, And they have known that I am Jehovah, In My giving out My vengeance on them!

doesn't include the best bible (new oxford annotated w/ apocrypha, 4th ed.)

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

big scary monsters posted:

no offence but christ seems pretty cool probably didn't exist

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

theadder posted:

also it keeps out the aliens mind control op

no it doesn't

http://hacks.mit.edu/Hacks/by_year/2005/tinfoil_hats/