Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
jesus was black op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

PuTTY riot posted:

so is the apocrypha an academic thing cause ive only ever seen it used or referenced in a classroom setting.

it is only apocryphal to proddies, it is part of the catholic bible

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

syscall girl posted:

i got kicked out of public middle school for grade 7

:eyepop:

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

this thread gives flashbacks of the gentle old chem teacher that tried to convert me.

i used to come by his office and chat from time to time the moment he said "i was once like you but then i met this wonderful girl in highschool who opened my heart me to jesus" i was like "i gotta go.... place" and i just left and never talked to him again.

i felt like a kid being groomed. the guy ruined gentle old men for me forever and now i can only trust old ppl if they are total assholes.

I think it is you who is the rear end in a top hat actually

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

College Slice
when i was in high school one of my friends asked me if i wanted to be in the LUNCHTIME PRAYER CIRCLE she was starting because KIDS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PRAY AT SCHOOL and i joined and we all stood in a circle and prayed at lunchtime and i think it lasted maybe a month before we figured out wed always been allowed to pray at school and nobody gave a poo poo

then i discovered feminism and politics and it was all over

• Locked thread