Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

edit: nevermind! This game rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

So I need some help with a puzzle.

I'm in the first real dungeon (the one where you fight the leprechaun for the first time) and I'm trying to figure out some puzzles. One of them is in that room where you encounter several groups of skeleton guards. edit: Figured that one out

Also, in the room with the philosopher's stone puzzle, I found a platform that I put a rock on (behind a grate) but it didn't seem to do anything.

Also, I found a note that says "I can see the shrine right beneath here. If only I had more provisions." what does this mean?

And finally, I found a switch in the room where you fight the leprechaun behind a door that contained a turtle. I pressed it, but it didn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something?

OOOH, also I found a face statue that says "this is also an exit" but I can't figure out how to make it work.

Verisimilidude fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Oct 16, 2014

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Anyone know what the fireball rune is?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Broken Cog posted:

In numpad-language:7-8-9-6

Would you happen to also know the lightning bolt combination? I'm trying to do the runemasters puzzle.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Anyone know what to do in the chamber with the meditation spire? Specifically the skyway. I don't know how to get up there despite setting up the bridge.

Also, has anyone figured out that word puzzle towards the beginning of the game? The one that says something like AR E. UHU KO etc.

Verisimilidude fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Oct 17, 2014

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Broken Cog posted:

Well, through some experimentation I figured out the rest of the Archives code:

KO = 3
UHUPALA = Turn Left (Sorry, was a bit tired, thanks seorin)
FAAM = Turn Right

Can you explain this, because I don't understand at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

So I'm kinda stuck in the Crystal Mines. I don't really know where to go and there seems to be a lot of map that I haven't uncovered yet, particularly the area with the stone of power that I can see but can't reach.

• Locked thread