Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
Installing the game right now from Steam! 18m before the release! Woohoo! Download that poo poo guys and forget about your work today!

Edit: but I'm stuck at work and was remote controlling my pc. Can't play until tonight :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

Filthy Monkey posted:

So how do we get steam keys? I preordered directly off the grimrock site, but never received anything but an email receipt from amazon.

I did too but got the Humble Bundle email "Your Legend of Grimrock 2 order is ready‏" with a link in it to access my purchase (where I can get my Steam Activation)

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
Can you help me out?

I wonder what's considered a light weapon and an heavy weapon? The manual shows nothing about it and I want to know if I spec my knight with light or heavy weapon (with a shield in the off-hand).

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy
I've a problem with this thread. I'm at work, I want to play. I can't help but to read this thread because I want to play but I can't so it makes me sad. So I read this thread to help me with the withdrawal but it makes me sad... :(

But seriously, this game is really nice. LoG was really fine but LoG2 is fine+1.

By the way, my OCD about hoarding everything makes me almost want to restart my game because of a goddamn rock lost forever in a strange bug:

At the beginning, I was attacking a turtle on the beach and my backrow rat alchemist throwed a rock. The turtle was 1 square away in the water and I was facing the ocean. Because maybe of the small denivelation but the rock went faaaar above the turtle and away in the ocean many squares beyond the map limit. I lost my pet rock forever :(

• Locked thread