Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
Anybody with minotaurs found any skulls yet? I'm in garden area with the river and haven't found any yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

I just want to state my disappointment at monk not being a class any more. I hope somebody adds it as a mod later on, perhaps giving it fist/unarmed weapons for special attacks for the new system.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Anybody found all four power gems in the swamp? I'm having trouble finding the last one and as far as I can tell, my map of the area is filled out. I:

I got the gems at the mines with all the mushroom walkers, the one you have to teleport to that causes a bunch of fish-men to attack you when you grab it, and one by the hub portal for flipping a bunch of levers

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Snakes :argh:

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

My backline dual wielding rogue is str based and it's worked fine. My frontline ratling battlemage is also dex based and she's been holding her own too.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Question regarding gems of power in the pyramid: Are there only 2? I cleared the place out and got 1 in a room with a teleporter puzzle and the other one from one of the giant elementals outside the pyramid. Also, what's this gold key for? I can't remember if there were any gold locks left behind in the pyramid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

The last power gem is evading me in the mines. I can see it, it's over a gorge, I just can't get to it. And all the doors I can find on the level below it, above the spider nest are all locked. :argh:

• Locked thread