Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuntz
Feb 17, 2011

evilmiera posted:

In the swampy area, what exactly are the Left and Right Eye statues signifying? I tried walking to the point where their pointing intersects, but there's nothing but impassable terrain there.

The left eye statue is not in the swamp. :ssh: (it's in a real dickhole of a place)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuntz
Feb 17, 2011
oh god why is literally every good strength weapon a heavy in this game? :gonk: If you haven't started yet, do NOT make your strength fighter a light weapon wielder.

I've also got a spoilery question: what does dimming the lights on the second floor of the pyramid do? I assume it's connected to a secret but I can't figure out if it changed anything or not. I also found two notes there that say something like x x west x four cemetery entrance. Was there a third one I missed? If not, can I get a little hint cause drat.

Finally, making a completely unrelated switch on the second floor a place open a hatch on the rear end end of the first floor of it was a dick move, Almost Human.

edit: Forgot one. What does wearing a complete set of a type of armor do? They glow nicely but I don't see any stat changes. Just a visual on the paper doll? nvm, just noticed it, it does give an appropriate bonus.

second edit: Also figured out my second spoilered question. My excuse is that I had already found that chest by accident before.

Kuntz fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Oct 18, 2014

• Locked thread