Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Two questions:

The first combat encounter with the Trickster, is it possible to actually kill him or does he just port off after a set amount of damage/time?

&

Is it possible to create a stash? Do dropped items or items placed in chests remain there forever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Skippy McPants posted:

Unless it's changed from the first game, yes. I remember lugging some dozen boxes of supplies with me every few levels to create a sort of mobile shanty town.

Oh excellent! Since I found the Hub I've considered dumping items there given its central location, this'll be great!

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

So I've more or less cleared out Twigroot, but I still can't figure out what's the deal with the one stone head that says "This is another way out", as it is above a section of the dungeon that is isolated from the rest of the complex by way of a teleporter. So what's the head talking about?

KazigluBey fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Oct 16, 2014

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Additional question, regarding The Cache

Basically all of the four choices seem pretty interesting one way or another, but are any needed for optional areas? I ask because the Snake Charmer's Cache includes Rope, and there's a snake temple that I was wondering might be opened by the bracelet or something?

Really hard choice imo; The Paladin's Cache contains a very nice shield, though the sword falls into the Str-based-Light-Weapons niche I lack in the party, The Conjuror's Cache has a pair of sweet caster pants and an orb that can be used for light (never carry torches ever again!), and lastly the Thief's Cache has a pretty good bow and an extra set of lockpicks. Choices, choices...

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Oh, and has anyone confirmed any more of the food-based bonuses? So far I've seen Cheese for Ratlings and Eggs for Reptilians, any confirmation on Minotaurs and the Insect race?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

Is there a point to the buried cube Relic in the Dessert, or is it just an achi/easteregg sort of thing?

• Locked thread