Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youknowthatoneguy
Mar 27, 2004
Mmm, boooofies!
so which is it? I stand up, bend over, get me a baby wipe and go to town. toilet paper is for scrubs with dirty assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I love to poo poo and fart

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Who the gently caress wipes?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

last time this thread happened i was loving blown away that ppl stand up to wipe their b hole

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
aren't you getting more poo poo on your rear end cheeks by standing up

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

I just shove the steamer attachment from a cappuccino machine up there and let her rip

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
how would it even be possible to wipe staning up...i don't understand

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi
i poo poo in me diap

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

very carefully

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

suprised I haven't seen the after effects of this in a public bathroom stall in my life yet

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sitting, then standing when theres nothing left to smear just for a touch-up
also i shaved my rear end crack and now every wipe is so loving clean
cheapass bidet attachment from meritline shipped

i spend roughly 30% of my time thinking about my feces on toilet paper

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
This is why I have a dog, tp is a waste of good trees :colbert:

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

dad gay. so what posted:

I love to poo poo and fart

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
lifehack: ram a hollow tube halfway up your rear end and poop through that and you won't have to wipe after, saving valuable seconds

BouncingBuckyBalls
Feb 15, 2011

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lifehack: ram a hollow tube halfway up your rear end and poop through that and you won't have to wipe after, saving valuable seconds

With or without lube?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Good to know for those times when I'm out of paper, but still have the roll handy.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
usually just poo poo in the shower or sink and rinse it off real quick

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

classic hack

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

BouncingBuckyBalls posted:

With or without lube?

we're trying to save time and money here, the answer should be obvious

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
lifehack: poo poo in public swimming pools while you stare in the eye of fellow bathers. the municipal waters will gentle cleanse your butt and save you many toilet paper dollars

Francis Baconator
Jul 11, 2008

Thanks for the avatar man!

zombie303 posted:

an unwiped arse is naturally lubricated from chafing

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
I stand up and wipe from back to front (anus to scrotum) it's more of a scooping action.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

VoxIsMyCowboy posted:

I stand up and wipe from back to front (anus to scrotum) it's more of a scooping action.

same

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

i probably use more buckets though

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Yeah, absolutely stand up, that way both butt cheeks get to roll the tortilla if you know what i'm saying

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
sitting down and a final checkup wipe standing up doesn't anyone read the documentation over here?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
sit n spin

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Khanstant posted:

sit n spin

nice

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Something Awful is still relevant in the year 2014

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Inevitable posted:

Something Awful is still relevant in the year 2014

are you surprised or something?

Whimsy
Jan 8, 2001
Whenever I poo poo, I try to carefully co-ordinate it so that I poo poo down one one leg hole. It leaves my underwear clean enough to wipe my rear end.

I then post about my experience.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
how the hell do you wipe sitting down? reach between your legs, probably dipping your hand into the poop water, dab some toilet paper at your rear end, then pull it back between your legs to check, smearing poop on your dick?

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I have a medical condition where I have to shove food up my rear end and poo poo out of my mouth. Wiping is a breeze.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

you irl posted:

how the hell do you wipe sitting down? reach between your legs, probably dipping your hand into the poop water, dab some toilet paper at your rear end, then pull it back between your legs to check, smearing poop on your dick?

same

Keanex
Sep 14, 2005
Nobody wants Keanex in a can.

you irl posted:

You just lean forward, idiot

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

zombie303 posted:

same, but about once a year i get out the hammer and chisel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
By sitting down yall mean standing up but crouched a little and with one leg on the toilet seat (closed obv) and ypu lean forward and clean up right?

I also go into the shower afterwards and wash my rear end to be sure

• Locked thread