Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I used to stand and wipe.

Then I sat and wiped.

Now I dont poop.

Lego diet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwQ1i8FqPKk

i hope this answers your question op

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Keanex posted:

You just lean forward, idiot

maybe my butthole is in a weird place but i just dont see this exposing enough area to get a fist of toilet paper down into the toilet bowl and to the right location. do you take it out and bring it to your face to check for poop afterwards? and then cram it back down the space behind you into the bowl?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

you irl posted:

maybe my butthole is in a weird place but i just dont see this exposing enough area to get a fist of toilet paper down into the toilet bowl and to the right location. do you take it out and bring it to your face to check for poop afterwards? and then cram it back down the space behind you into the bowl?

The lean forward technique only works if your not a huge disgusting fatass goon, like yourself.

Sadly, unless you lose weight, youll be a standup wiper for life.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

you irl posted:

it helps to not be morbidly obese

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

you irl posted:

This boy got a big bottom yall

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

The lean forward technique only works if your not a huge disgusting fatass goon, like yourself.

Sadly, unless you lose weight, youll be a standup wiper for life.

drat SICK BURN much like my rear end in a top hat after dinner @ 'the bell'

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i get jon "@fart" hendren to wipe for me...
jon... come heather... :wink:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
if there is room for you to comfortably fit your hand behind you and into the toilet bowl and down to your rear end in a top hat and then see the toilet paper just by turning your head you must sit weirdly far forward on the seat or your rear end in a top hat is in your lower back because i'm a pretty fit guy and i sit back so that my dick isn't squashed against the porcelain and it just aint happening

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

newreply.php posted:

sitting down and a final checkup wipe standing up doesn't anyone read the documentation over here?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

you irl posted:

if there is room for you to comfortably fit your hand behind you and into the toilet bowl and down to your rear end in a top hat and then see the toilet paper just by turning your head you must sit weirdly far forward on the seat or your rear end in a top hat is in your lower back because i'm a pretty fit guy and i sit back so that my dick isn't squashed against the porcelain and it just aint happening

"guys im not fat ok its actually because i have a huge penis"

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

you irl posted:

Chop off your dick and kill yourself maybe?

No more poop probs. No more life probs.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I don't wipe after I post :shrug:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

i made an illustration bc now im really invested in this thread

teach me the secret ways u r pooping

this is a view from above the x marks my rear end in a top hat where does my hand go?!

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
my dick is so big I need a second toilet bowl to place it in when taking a poo poo

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

you irl posted:

this is a view from above the x marks my rear end in a top hat where does my hand go?!

is that a severed duck head in your toilet

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

you irl posted:

lean towards one leg and put ur hand in front du,mmy the gravity will pull your junk 2 the other side...

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

psyopmonkey posted:

Chop off your dick and kill yourself maybe?

No more poop probs. No more life probs.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

you irl posted:

I don't see hands or a head ARE YOU OK!!?! :ohdear:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

lean towards one leg and put ur hand in front du,mmy the gravity will pull your junk 2 the other side...

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

niiiiice

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

you irl posted:

is this diagram accurate? do you really sit that far back on a toilet? i dont even know where to begin to help you

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

RideTheSpiral posted:

is this diagram accurate? do you really sit that far back on a toilet? i dont even know where to begin to help you

actually its more like this

halp

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

This is what it feels like, when doves cry.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
squat. because who the hell wants to dig

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

1gnoirents posted:

squat. because who the hell wants to dig

I liked the in floor toilets. I used them instead of the american toilet when I was in Asia.

It was way more comfortable and OMG I pooped way better.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
2goons1cup

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
1goon2cups

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

you irl posted:

a fist of toilet paper

what's this now

do you like roll out 10-12 squares and ball it up or wth

how many rolls do you go through a week

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
U cant wipe while sitting down how would u get ur hand inside the toilet to ur butt if ur sitting on it

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Lean over to one side, wipe wipe, and drop.

How is this difficult?

Oh right, goons. :colbert:

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Keanex posted:

You just lean forward, idiot

?????

Korthal
May 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFzTm6fy_zs

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

lol

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I lean forward kinda like crouching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Lean over to one side, wipe wipe, and drop.

How is this difficult?

Oh right, goons. :colbert:

But thats not sotting down

• Locked thread