Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
mis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
#nooooooooooooooo

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Just kidding <3 mills

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Come on people, join this game!!

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Come on peeps

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Confirmed

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I think we probably shouldn't because then the scum can just kill the strongest skilled players.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

apostateCourier posted:

That doesn't 100% track. Especially given that we're probably going to lose a townie for every challenge we lose. Winning challenges is going to be really important, if for no reason other than to keep the points away from scum.

Why would we lose a townie for every challenge we lose?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

apostateCourier posted:

I have no idea how many points are up for grabs for each challenge, but if it's 3+ then we can expect scum to pick the daykill or nightvig options every time.

Both of those are still going to give us variables by which to judge others. It's kind of hard to just up and daykill someone without getting some flack.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##volunteer

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I decided to join because I wanted to be one of the four. I know I'm town and I knew I submitted what I submitted so if there was a failure id be able to at least have some view into the points and only have three different people to check out to see if I believe them.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Ah yo veo la problema. No hablas ingles!

Much rear end grassy rear end

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
That was pretty funny merk

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

If I didn't get two things fundamentally wrong, it would have been gamebreaking.

Merks definitely town after that

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

merk posted:

If I'm left alive, irrational merk fear will bubble up and someone will say it was a gambit in about 3 game days. I'll probably get lynched with no case.

There's no such thing as irrational merk fear.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Magnus Gallant posted:

There's no such thing as irrational merk fear.

The fear is rational

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I figured 21 would be doable for the other three. Seeing what my highest point value is. That's why I figured 6 was fine. 5 is pushing it.

we got very lucky this challenge

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Kerro posted:

I'm seeing two possible scenarios here (well 3, but the third one seems pretty improbable).

1) Rascyc is scum, contributes way too little in the hopes that town fails the challenge but he can still claim to have helped. Especially since we didn't know (I don't think?) whether the total score would be revealed. merk/Rarity are probably town but could be bussing.
2) Rascyc is town, makes a bad play. Scum have an awesome opportunity to jump on a townie with a highly defensible case, and one of tt/Rarity/merk is scum. Probably merk due to weird backpedalling around the PMs thing.
3) Both Rascyc and merk are town, I spend the rest of the game being suspicious of townies who just screwed up. Scum find the whole situation hilarious.

It was never revealed how many points were sent in. Just that we passed.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: Go team :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Why did you kill me scum