Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What to drink
Water
Beer
Brawndo
Soft Drinks
Diet Soft Drinks
Pee
Milk
Crab Juice
View Results

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Look at this poor who has to drink tap water. I'll have my flavored sparkling water chilled, Jeeves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar posted:

I sandblasted freshwater tanks for city drinking water. When we first open them up there is always a foot of grime and occasionally a dead raccoon. So, drink bottled water.

Bottled water significantly lacks Vitamin R

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I worked for a pesticide company that never properly stored their chemicals, they also stored a poo poo load of water bottle cartons underneath the room where the chemicals were.

So, of course, the water bottles turned yellow and you could visually see little particles floating in the water, gently caress if you just smelled it you would smell chemical. When I brought it up though the manager took a big swig of it and said "it tastes just fine!" I asked for PH strips to test it and he was like "what's a PH strip?"

For the record the water did not taste fine, it would leave a noticeably greasy residue in your mouth. I stopped drinking the water that day and soon afterwards someone got skin disease and another person lost his hair. (where did it go?)

That's my water story, always drink Surge and Faygo unless you want skin disease and loss of hair fellow goons!

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Had some water, feels good man.

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

paranoid randroid posted:

come on down to the inland empire, where the water runs chalk white from the faucet

Same in my region. Why don't they filter that poo poo out at the source?
So many millions in hosed up boilers, washing machines, plus it's nasty to clean off everything in the bathroom.

I don't drink the shitwater running through those 40 year old pipes except in emergencies.
My mom even cooks with bottled water, it's like 15 cents for 2 liters well worth the ease of mind.

sauer kraut fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Sep 19, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I drink 1% / Skim milk OP its pretty much just like water.

I like them both.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
people who only drink water are weird

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
hmm why yes I would like some water with my $50 steak

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Hmmm, yes. I'll take a glass of your finest Mountain Dew to go with the lobster course. Of course I mean Dew Throw Back, not the regular plebeian drink.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
red wine, ya numbskull

Kung Fu Candy
Oct 28, 2010
need that water with my steak and wine to deal with the sodium intake.

seems like every drink company has their own version of a flavor boost product these days, since apparently people are so disgusted with the taste of pure water they have to sweeten it up

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
there's water in monster energy drinks right?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
hahahha.... water. oh man what a joke. i bet your face is red OP

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it tastes better after brushing your teeth & washing your mouth

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

quakster posted:

it tastes better after brushing your teeth & washing your mouth

tried this for the first time and it really works! would recommend

these little nuggets of info we get from time to time on here are great. so glad i joined this forum

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
WE have our own well. It tastes so much better than city tap water and keeps us safe from the government's brainwash chemicals probably

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Drinking nothing but tap water since I was in middle school.

I never get sick unless there is a super bug that can't be resisted going around.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I can't believe people chug this poo poo down. Water is foul, man. Give me a sodie wiv some flavour to it. Also fluoride.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
water u talkin about op

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

a starwar betamax posted:

hahahha.... water. oh man what a joke. i bet your face is red OP

water u talking about !!!!

Berious
Nov 13, 2005