Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
like is it worth it o make the effort cuz i enjoy it but w/e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

sure

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i often think the same thing

Aug 4, 2010

should i bother living even if i dont want to?

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
keep smoking

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
smoking makes you look like a mean person. You probably drive an audi.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

the Gaffe
Jul 4, 2011

you gotta believe dawg
smoke THIS points to butt

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Edgar posted:

smoking makes you look like a mean person. You probably drive an audi.

would a mean person make this joke:

audi pardner! xD (like woody from toy story)

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

its like that episode of south park where randy drinks too much and goes to aa. basically stop being a gay idiot

i mean eat chantix for amonth and decide that smokeing is actually ok a couple times a week

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Do you want to make your loved ones watch while you slowly die from lung/brain/everything cancer? If so, smoke away!

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
People don't like smokers, so tell them gently caress you and blow in their face. Pussies cant even handle second hand smoke

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
Most people I know can't afford to smoke anymore, its about to hit 12 dollars a pack for named brand. Only the diehard smokers are still at it, buying cheap knockoff Indian smokes filled with god knows what.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Only pussies quit. Suck that smoke in and stand tall.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
yea bro it's soooo gross. like so loving gross dude. i quit dipping even though i liked it because it was gross as gently caress, and smoking is worseeeeeee

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
it costs less not to smoke

w/ the money u save u can buy other poo poo u dont need instead

xov
Nov 14, 2005

DNA Ts. Rednum or F. Raf
I bet you can't.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Wuss.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Real talk: Smoke e-cigs.

Janderbuilt
Mar 7, 2008

WoOt
You've got a 100% of dying from something OP. They say smoking can take 10 - 20 years off of your life, you should probably hang out with some 70 year olds and see what you might be missing out on.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

New information has come to light. Science now says nicotine can be good for you in low doses. Specifically against Parkinson's disease.

And thus nicotine patches, gums, and E-Cigs will become health foods in the future.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
i still have no idea what an e-cig is and i've endeavored never to learn

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
i never seen a ecig irl but i bet itd make me feel gross inside to see some1 using one kinda the same way u still see dudes w/ bluetooth earpieces nowadays

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

butplug accident posted:

i still have no idea what an e-cig is and i've endeavored never to learn

It's a battery powered nicotine delivery system.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

so uh this sort of loses its relevance if oyu dont smoke every 20 minutes

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

ilikedirt posted:

i never seen a ecig irl but i bet itd make me feel gross inside to see some1 using one kinda the same way u still see dudes w/ bluetooth earpieces nowadays

where do you live that youve never seen one irl, that is bonkers

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

smoke weed!!!

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

i'm like only half as cool at least since i quit smoking. you aren't going to be able to stay quitted if you don't want to. life's short, smoke up my friend

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

redshirt posted:

It's a battery powered nicotine delivery system.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
I quit after 24 years after realizing, among other things, I was paying a corporation to hasten my death.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

kazr posted:

i'm like only half as cool at least since i quit smoking. you aren't going to be able to stay quitted if you don't want to. life's short, smoke up my friend

I miss going outside at night to smoke.

I said to myself back then "oh I'll go stand outside and look at the stars just as much" but then lol when it's -10 and the wind is howling ice.

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg
#vapinglyfe #ecig #vapeemifyougotem

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just do whatever you want, when you want as long as you don't harm anyone besides yourself.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

redshirt posted:

I miss going outside at night to smoke.

I said to myself back then "oh I'll go stand outside and look at the stars just as much" but then lol when it's -10 and the wind is howling ice.

After eating. After sex. After weed...god how I miss the after weed smokey treat.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Fandyien posted:

where do you live that youve never seen one irl, that is bonkers

i think he lives in the ghetto

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

getting blazed makes me want to smoke cigarettes less because i've already smoked something far superior. other drugs though, when they kick in, yeah that cigarette is tops

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
gently caress that,
when i get old, imma rock, roll, shake and shiver, with some blacked out lungs and a hosed up liver

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.
you probly shouldn't smoke OP, it's quite bad for you and it makes bad people really rich and you somewhat poorer.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

best cigarette is always after snorting some kinda intoxicant

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

John Denver Hoxha posted:

gently caress that,
when i get old, imma rock, roll, shake and shiver, with some blacked out lungs and a hosed up liver

used to be a dude i would help out at work was 60 he said, but he looked 85, and said he had one lung cut out, had a really bad weeze, could barely walk, and needed constant o2 from a can. Smoking is fine just don't do three packs a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

John Denver Hoxha posted:

gently caress that,

i try to live by this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJqfVPMYGvA

• Locked thread