Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What's YOUR Opinion?
Fries with that
No fries with that
Fries and a large shake
Not Even All-Beef, impeach him
View Results

• Locked thread
Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Lots of preservative shills up in Oburger's grill

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's quite a pickle, indeed.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Ugh. I knew Oburger wasn't all-beef and was a secret-falafel.

He's going to let McDonaldland become overrun with fukken garbanzos building their damned Doner kebabs on our sacred beefy soil--just like in the once-proud Burger Kingdom

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
Did you guys hear he uses Dijon mustard instead of the real deal?

Vote for HeinzKerry 2016.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
There is no god but Ronald, and Hamburglar is his prophet.

We have Big Mac. We have Quarter Pounder. Ronald is great. Death to Burger King.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

I still think the funniest part in all of this is how he casually says "We killed some folks".

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
exhausted because I stayed up all night following the election

robodex
Jun 6, 2007

They're what's for dinner
Ugh. As a Tim Hortian, I can't believe how disgusting your politics are. Up here in the north we have free condiments and you don't have to worry about being grilled by some psycho who picked up a barbecue at Wal-Mart. We actually have laws governing the sale of them.

Plus, in Tim Hortland marriage isn't just restricted to being between a hot dog and a hamburger. We have same-food marriage. It's 2014, McDonaldland, when are you going to finally catch up with the rest of the world?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

robodex posted:

Ugh. As a Tim Hortian, I can't believe how disgusting your politics are. Up here in the north we have free condiments and you don't have to worry about being grilled by some psycho who picked up a barbecue at Wal-Mart. We actually have laws governing the sale of them.

Plus, in Tim Hortland marriage isn't just restricted to being between a hot dog and a hamburger. We have same-food marriage. It's 2014, McDonaldland, when are you going to finally catch up with the rest of the world?

Regulating barbecue may work for you, but all that leads to is censoring styles that may actually have something to contribute to the barbecue dialogue. Sure, it may lead to truly disgusting things like North Carolina barbecue, but it's a price I'm willing to pay for the freedom.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
tbh if ronald mcdonald was an historical figure he was probably black, it's just euro white washing that turned him into a ginger

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice
Give us the LONG FORM.

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
I've had it with this hosed up society man! I'm stockpiling food and water and I'm digging a hole in the backyard for my own Pizza Hut, for when the poo poo hits the fan. Wake up sheeple.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
!!TRIGGER WARNING!!
First the Fixin Bar, now Fixin Washington
RoyRodgers2016

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
How
Why

I do not understand

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Should have voted for the other guy.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
what else is he hiding, trans fats?

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

robodex posted:

The irony of this is that America owns Tim Horton's now.

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Boogaleeboo posted:

The irony of this is that America owns Tim Horton's now.

annexed by the Burger King in an act of unilateral aggression

he'll see the guillotine for this

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

EngineerSean posted:

annexed by the Burger King in an act of unilateral aggression

he'll see the guillotine for this

The Burger Kingdom needs living space in order to grow and Burgerland and Taco Bella signed an agreement stating that this will bring about peace in our time.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
The big debate where I live is all about that milkshake pipeline.

More jobs, or fewer fatties?

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

robodex posted:

Oh right. The Great White North, where you have fine upstanding gentlemen such as this running your political machines.

Yeah, thanks, but no thanks.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

special sauce? i think hes hiding something

0dB
Jan 3, 2009

http://jakeanddinoschapman.com/works/in-our-dreams-we-have-seen-another-world/

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

This is more shocking than when President Five Guys got impeached for having an affair.

Shame too. I always felt he brought the most fries back to the community.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Tyty posted:

This is more shocking than when President Five Guys got impeached for having an affair.

Shame too. I always felt he brought the most fries back to the community.

Well, I voted for Pappy's in '92. :smuggo:

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

This is amazing.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Torture adds some nice flavor and/or texture to your food. For instance, water boarding makes your meat extra juicy. A good old fashioned beating makes the meat nice and tender (something something, beat your meat).

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Machai posted:

Torture adds some nice flavor and/or texture to your food. For instance, water boarding makes your meat extra juicy. A good old fashioned beating makes the meat nice and tender (something something, beat your meat).

something something special sauce

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
I can't believe I wasn't subscribed to Everdraed's channel - he needs a channel icon though.

Edit: No wonder, he hasn't uploaded since 2013 last september. :stare:

Spacedad fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Sep 20, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Don't blame me I voted for Senator Sanders.
Although his running mate Wendy was a bit of an air head.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

No longer will these people be forced to eat square hamburgers. :patriot:

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
I don't understand why we have a loving burg leading us yeah I said it. Someone needs to put his rear end in a doggy bag. This country has gone to hell for decent, god fearing white meat. The Kentucky Fried Confederacy will rise again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perfidia
Nov 25, 2007
It's a fact!

Machai posted:

Uh, that's gravyboarding, man. What are we --- dieting??? Get outta here, you salad freak!

• Locked thread