Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
wow i dont like that taco at all i like al pastor more

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
hmm, can;t seem to find the taco in your pic, OP.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

So Carnitas!

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist

The Verizon building still had a Bell Atlantic logo on it.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

taoc teh wodner dog

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i like tacos

definitely

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

Fish tacos are tasty.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Sorry for not posting a more detailed OP earlier friends, but that picture is the only one that could begin to convey how i feel after eating too many tacos. I'm in pain. Friend me on Google+ if you have ever felt the pain of too many tacos and upvote me on reddit.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
that one 911 call with the dude attempting to tell the operator as many details as he can then abruptly screams in an almost otherworldly voice as the tower falls gives me chills and makes me feel sad.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

Not Today Satan
Apr 18, 2007

1gnoirents posted:

that one 911 call with the dude attempting to tell the operator as many details as he can then abruptly screams in an almost otherworldly voice as the tower falls gives me chills and makes me feel sad.

I don't wanna taco 'bout that. :(

Instead let's taco 'bout burritos.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
5'd and goldmine

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

1gnoirents posted:

He's in a better place now, the rest of us are in taco hell.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
I might make a 911 call and shriek in a otherwordly voice myself if i can't poop this out in time.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I came here excited to have a sincere discussion about the goodness of tacos and instead I'm confronted by the mind-shattering horror of a taco-less thread. Voted 1. You suck OP.

King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Taco loves French toast and loving bitches

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

a very crisp and beautiful picture op

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

ghlbtsk fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Sep 19, 2014

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

That rom hack needs to be written to a real cart and placed into a museum.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Blue and don't know where to go to

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
well i dont know about tacos but my quiche turned out pretty fuckin great

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
I've had a macatacohodo 360, and I think they're pretty good.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

rip in peace taco

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

taco likes weed.

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747
Philip Rivers

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
I like taco pizza.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I have this saved for some reason:

"I do something similar for burritos. It’s a 2 day preparation, but it’s worth it since they freeze so well.

After I have cooked the chuck roast in the slow cooker, I take it out and shred it. While shredding, I remove any fat, gristle, etc. I pour the leftover juices in a measuring cup (anything will do really) and put everything in the refrigerator. The next day I throw away the fat that has hardened on the top of the juice. I then take the shredded beef and put it in a dutch oven (or similar large pot), pour the juices on top of that and turn the heat up. The liquid will reduce and this intensifies the flavor in the meat itself.

After that I assemble my ingredients, Refried Beans, Shredded cheese, flour tortillas (the biggest I can find) and the beef. I heat up the tortillas in the microwave and get started. On the tortilla I put about 1/4 cup of refried beans, 1 – 2 oz of shredded beef and finally the shredded cheese. After I fold them up I dry fry them in a skillet or the flat side of a stove top grill. This will not only seal them, but it also helps melt the cheese.

You can eat them with your fav salsa, or whatever. I individually wrap up the leftovers, put them in a freezer bag and throw them in the freezer. It’s a great quick meal after work when you don’t feel like cooking. I usually make about 40 – 50 burritos at a time this way."

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i made tacos the other day using nothing but ground beef and packages/cans of spices that said hecho en mexico, and had a giant tooth paste poop the next day.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
A 9/11 thread that didn't make me laugh. That's pretty loving impressive. Way to go OP, you're like a new tier of unfunny.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
discuss which tacos are the cutest and which ones you want to gently caress.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

not a lot of taco chat going on

the only REAL tacos are soft tacos

gently caress hard shells

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

MOOBS! posted:

not a lot of taco chat going on

the only REAL tacos are soft tacos

gently caress hard shells

i can't handle this taco bigotry.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
I hate when it's pronounced like tack-o. What gives?

FartRomancer.EXE
Jun 26, 2012

blackshreds posted:

I hate when it's pronounced like tack-o. What gives?

white people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

lol for some reason

• Locked thread