Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

extra stout posted:

does anyone here aside from the op ever agree to hang out with someone like that at a bar? maybe im just judgmental as all hell but i dont see any reason why you'd hang out with that guy for even an hour unless your lifestyle resembled his more than you want to admit

if you're going to do it you might as well make your wife proud by posting funny videos of him harassing women, or a pic of you with your arm around the man wearing the feathered magician hat. thanks in advance.

the only reason i can see is having a thread to live report everything in and post pics

so no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

newreply.php posted:

the only reason i can see is having a thread to live report everything in and post pics

so no

i can see some fun entertainment coming from it i just wonder if he said yes to the guy before planning this thread, i imagine he did and i dont understand why

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

extra stout posted:

on-point criticism

the people i work with are generally p chill, these guys will come by and help you work on a car or invite you to menial social functions. hu-mans refer to this as normal social interaction in case you were confused.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Bacon Hat posted:

the people i work with are generally p chill, these guys will come by and help you work on a car or invite you to menial social functions. hu-mans refer to this as normal social interaction in case you were confused.

it's only normal if you actually want to spend your night off out on the town with a pick up artist wearing a feathered magicians hat though, you are allowed to say no or even lie about being busy that night and then go out with your actual friends instead

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Maybe it could be like reverse wingman - all the girls turned off by him will see you in a far better light!

StdNormDist
May 2, 2010

Not Today Satan posted:

Wear a matching fedora.
Ftfy

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
you should buy the hat he wants and wear it out just to spite him

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

to answer your question yes, i agreed to go to the bar before the PUA reveal and thread because i love some jane gooddall poo poo and ive spent time with stranger people.

sorry goon friend, i didnt expect everyone to get the motivation behind interacting with some neurotypical plebeian ape for fun and entertainment

E: ^^^some of the best advice yet

HATECUBE fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Sep 19, 2014

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Bacon Hat posted:

to answer your question yes, i agreed to go to the bar before the PUA reveal and thread because i love some jane gooddall poo poo and ive spent time with stranger people.

sorry goon friend, i didnt expect everyone to get the motivation behind interacting with some neurotypical plebeian ape for fun and entertainment

E: ^^^some of the best advice yet

But seriously, live post it. At the very least, we can all get some play by play insight into the mind of a rapist.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
don't take it so hard i am a dedicated fan of and contributor to your great thread i just enjoy understanding the posters on this great forum

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Bacon Hat posted:

What should i do? what even is there to do?

make him give you back your trilby so you can wear it while you gently caress him

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i read someone made an sa app that will at least help with liveposting. i got to gear up and at least learn how to descretly record/photograph tomorrow, gettin ready to practice (weird out some people) at work. i got to ghosthunt the pua

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Bacon Hat posted:

i read someone made an sa app that will at least help with liveposting. i got to gear up and at least learn how to descretly record/photograph tomorrow, gettin ready to practice (weird out some people) at work. i got to ghosthunt the pua

I can't see how going out with a co-worker for the sole purpose of mocking him on the internet for attention could possibly backfire.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Safari rules. Go, but don't interfere. It's much funnier to watch it as it happens organically.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i dont see why u wouldnt want to accompany him and post later about ur conquests...just do it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hphwfq1wLJs

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

OP i used to live with a PUA and i cockblocked him once and he got really loving mad with me so have your camera button at the ready incase of meltdown

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
I wouldn't call my self a pick up artist. I'm more of a girl talking technician.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again
does he vape OP.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

destroy his hole with your gay dick op

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I can't see how going out with a co-worker for the sole purpose of mocking him on the internet for attention could possibly backfire.

yes the wife had the same concern for him and workplace stability, and i mostly agree. so i will approach with safari rules, but i will also try to convince/show him why his technique is fundamentally bad. i will also be around to apologize if he is mean in earnest.

but ill be god damned if i dont at least pull a story out of it.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

Misandrist Wytch posted:

does he vape OP.

not him but loving 90% of the joint does, though. i crack the line about sucking robot dicks all day and they keep at it.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Bacon Hat posted:

not him but loving 90% of the joint does, though. i crack the line about sucking robot dicks all day and they keep at it.

So like 90% of the office thinks you're a nosy repetitive poo poo.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Have you picked a bar yet OP?
Pick a gay bar, the hardest core gay bar you can find.
One where the tops hunt PUAs and make them their bottoms for breakfast.

Hard leather, assless chaps, whips, rhinestone, studs, the whole shebang.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
You should order a Rob Roy, it really throws people for a loop

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

OP we need to talk about what youre gonna wear

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
OP you should get yourself a balla rear end golden spoon and a watermelon. When you're out with the guy eat the melon in a way that'll get you the most attention. Then tell your coworker to up his spoon game.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Trixie Hardcore posted:

So like 90% of the office thinks you're a nosy repetitive poo poo.

Someone's being a grouch.

Stoat posted:

Yes, but change the shirt anything by Jinx. Have the PUA play on hard mode. :unsmigghh:

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i had to look up what a rob roy was. im not going to put someone through that

Stoat posted:

wiaf; oh god how are you even, you have that shirt
me: no no non o no no
wiaf; and you gave him that hat
me:is it not enough that i gave it away? and i dont have joorts
wiaf; not currently

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

MizPiz posted:

Someone's being a grouch.

I'm actually OP's wife posting itt.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Like I said OP take him to a hardcore gay bar.

Your outfit.

E:

better yet go as Rufus in a big orange track suit.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm actually OP's wife posting itt.

Point still stands.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

i just had to make sure she didnt have an acct

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

MizPiz posted:

Point still stands.

OMG are you kidding me? Look at what I'm married to! I'm loving so many dudes when OP is out on his intern date tomorrow, I am serious.

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

Make sure u get a reacharound bro

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol did that bitch neg you or what?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A "Pick-Up Artist," huh? Well, maybe you should "pick him up" in a body bag, heh :smug:

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

heres a picture of my cat judging me, like all of you and my wife

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Have fun negging slampieces with some kid haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

tallboys of steele reserve eh?

• Locked thread