Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Bacon Hat posted:

i had an epiphany in one of the fever dreams last night. i interact with people like this because i did in hs and it was a major de-gooning event for me. i was goon as gently caress; magic cards, chess club, goddamn starcraft. it didnt look great for me in retrospect. i was p fat and depressed from all my goonin and tweakin my computer and not seeing sunlight back then.

but then one friend in particular bootstrapped my nerd poo poo and took me to partys. our timing landed us at the end of the rave scene in detroit, then i was there socializing and making friends that wore trip pants and black nail polish instead of becoming the proto-goons with you in the early 2000s. party kids are my people, they delivered me from autism (we called ADHD at the time, and OCD in the 80s before that).

so yea, the willingness to hit the town and interact with people that are not echo-chamber copies of myself is probably whats confusing and infuriating the goonlords. as far as thread timing, my bad, did not anticipate getting laid up with the hellflu. ill probably end up going thread or not because fuckit and these peeps are allright (maybe not the PUA part but well burn that bridge when we get to it). if this is still open when we go i am def posting about it.

here is more cat + shelf to sustain you

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

were you displeased with the quality of the shelf or the cat?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the cat's a bit poo poo

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

max4me posted:

you can see my other chin cause of mah beard so ha, also if i m a fatty how can i get in those caves :P

Would need to see evidence that you can make it out.

Bacon Hat posted:

i had an epiphany in one of the fever dreams last night. i interact with people like this because i did in hs and it was a major de-gooning event for me. i was goon as gently caress; magic cards, chess club, goddamn starcraft. it didnt look great for me in retrospect. i was p fat and depressed from all my goonin and tweakin my computer and not seeing sunlight back then.

but then one friend in particular bootstrapped my nerd poo poo and took me to partys. our timing landed us at the end of the rave scene in detroit, then i was there socializing and making friends that wore trip pants and black nail polish instead of becoming the proto-goons with you in the early 2000s. party kids are my people, they delivered me from autism (we called ADHD at the time, and OCD in the 80s before that).

so yea, the willingness to hit the town and interact with people that are not echo-chamber copies of myself is probably whats confusing and infuriating the goonlords. as far as thread timing, my bad, did not anticipate getting laid up with the hellflu. ill probably end up going thread or not because fuckit and these peeps are allright (maybe not the PUA part but well burn that bridge when we get to it). if this is still open when we go i am def posting about it.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and blame this post on flu meds.

Al Borland posted:

I wish I had a bookshelf to vertically stack to drive you insane trixie.

Don't worry Al, your posting is the intellectual equivalent of vertically stacked books. sorry this post is so spicy I'm really very nice irl

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Don't worry Al, your posting is the intellectual equivalent of vertically stacked books. sorry this post is so spicy I'm really very nice irl

I'm going to vertically stack my books in piles on the ground now.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
im the bottle of windex crying alone offscene

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

max4me posted:

one time i wore this hat at a bar and got girls phone number. She turned out to be a lesbian though

What I am trying to say is that you are a goon So just use you re goon powers on him and give a trip report

holy poo poo I'm crying

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Request for mod challenge.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Waltzing Along posted:

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

whoflungpoop posted:

im the bottle of windex crying alone offscene

its no use that dog mashes its stupid face into everything

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I have pets so what's the point of cleaning anything?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
op you can still turn this thread around by posting pictures of the pua in a silly hat preferably standing near a disgusted looking woman while swaeting

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Waltzing Along posted:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Berious posted:

op you can still turn this thread around by posting pictures of the pua in a silly hat preferably standing near a disgusted looking woman while swaeting

OP, save the thread by posting a pic of the PUA cleaning your house and recycling your empty cans.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

OP, save the thread by posting a pic of the PUA cleaning your house and recycling your empty cans.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Waltzing Along posted:

Alternatively:

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

max4me posted:

No bookshelves here

Reporting from inside OP's anus.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Maybe the OP's dog ate his coworker. Also, his grandma died. His house needs to be tented. His computer got a trojan, and he got the 72 hour flu.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I'm going to stack books vertically but the bookshelf will be laying on its side so technically the books are positioned on it correctly

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Bacon Hat posted:

I'm the lone pea on the table.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

op do you really think people are making fun of you because you're hanging out with someone from a different walk of life or whatever and not because you're going to wear hidden camera spy sunglasses out to the bar

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

Hobohemian posted:

Maybe the OP's dog ate his coworker. Also, his grandma died. His house needs to be tented. His computer got a trojan, and he got the 72 hour flu.

SammyWhereAreYou posted:

I'm the lone pea on the table.

its not a pea its part of a birthday candle i used to plug the output of my windshield washer reservoir so i could work on the pump motor

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

why do all of your pictures look like this

is the flu stopping you from keeping your arm still for 2 secs

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Quickscope420dad posted:

I'm going to stack books vertically but the bookshelf will be laying on its side so technically the books are positioned on it correctly

OP would still gently caress this up by not facing the spines out.

OP, is there a single square foot of your house that doesn't have booze, trash & cats on it?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Bacon Hat posted:

its not a pea its part of a birthday candle i used to plug the output of my windshield washer reservoir so i could work on the pump motor

got that mossy oak iPhone cover swag

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

comeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

its not masaokis bad

E: and its a realtree otterbox for s4 you loving nerd

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

OP would still gently caress this up by not facing the spines out.

OP, is there a single square foot of your house that doesn't have booze, trash & cats on it?

He mentioned having a wife. If he's not making that up she might be one of those wives that realized the full extent of their mistake and spend all day drinking in their bedroom and various other places around the house all day.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wait so did you go on the night out? Did he pull some tail or what?

Also on the topic of PUA I would suggest this for your co worker

http://www.aaronsleazy.com/files/Aaron.Sleazy.Debunking.The.Seduction.Community.pdf

TL:DR PUA are con men who prey upon the social awkward with systems that really just reverse rationalize why they failed.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Would need to see evidence that you can make it out.

Well I am not posting from deep beneath the earth, jackass. Its obvious I got out.

Neo Duckberg posted:

holy poo poo I'm crying

Dont be sad its a fine Hat I still have it. Also the book shelf is not longer in the bathroom

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

max4me posted:

Wait so did you go on the night out? Did he pull some tail or what?

Also on the topic of PUA I would suggest this for your co worker

http://www.aaronsleazy.com/files/Aaron.Sleazy.Debunking.The.Seduction.Community.pdf

TL:DR PUA are con men who prey upon the social awkward with systems that really just reverse rationalize why they failed.

Well I am not posting from deep beneath the earth, jackass. Its obvious I got out.

Dont be sad its a fine Hat I still have it. Also the book shelf is not longer in the bathroom

because i'm laughing at your dumb rear end

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

max4me posted:

This is unnecessarily rude imho. I post from my bunker deep beneath the earth, there's no reason for me to assume that most goons do not.

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
good point looking back I do spend alot of time under ground

but this is how I got out

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Berious posted:

nice meltdown

i didnt see all the fake reasons coming but i did call the meltdown, i also failed to predict fevered dreams that resemble conscious psychoanalysis

i hope all of you went out and saw at least one pathetic person at a bar this weekend to fulfill the laughing at people to build ourselves up that the op promised but did not commit to

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

max4me posted:

good point looking back I do spend alot of time under ground

but this is how I got out

Lol, it took a whole village of natives to grease this guy up and literally pull his pudgy rear end through a cave with a rope, and they still look less out of breath than him.

Hobohemian fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Sep 21, 2014

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
it takes a village (to move a goon)

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Excuse me goon sir I was climbing that rope.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

max4me posted:

Excuse me goon sir I was climbing that rope.
i betthis guy spends a lot of time tugging on ropes if u know whati mean :twisted:

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

I'm the sneeze stains from the "dog" on the mirror.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

I didn't know it was possible to look smug crawling out of a gaping anus but there you go.

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
imo we should cut op some slack because he lives in a post-industrial rust belt waste land and compared to the decrepitude of his surroundings his home is a beacon of splendor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I didn't know it was possible to look smug crawling out of a gaping anus but there you go.

I thought it looked more like a cavern of human earwax tbh

• Locked thread