Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I didn't know it was possible to look smug crawling out of a gaping anus but there you go.

Mner's cap. The new fedora?

Could tip to mladys in the darkest bars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

donkey salami posted:

Mner's cap. The new fedora?

Could tip to mladys in the darkest bars

Mistakenly read that as: "Could tip to mladys in the darkest bowels".

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Well it's been a real rollercoaster guys but now it's time to poo poo
gas this piece of poo poo thread

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I didn't know it was possible to look smug crawling out of a gaping anus but there you go.

One would think you'd be more smug going in than coming out of a gaping anus.

Quickscope420dad posted:

Well it's been a real rollercoaster guys but now it's time to poo poo
gas this piece of poo poo thread

Not until mod challenge comes.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
degoonize and face to fuckshed

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

gas the thread if you want. ill post if we go tonight but i dont have enough dirty shelves to keep you entertained until next weekend

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Bacon Hat posted:

gas the thread if you want. ill post if we go tonight but i dont have enough dirty shelves to keep you entertained until next weekend

You're not gonna do poo poo, and I highly doubt you ever were. This thread shouldn't be gassed though. That's for threads that earn it. This one should just be left abandoned, slowly slipping into the archive to be remembered by nobody.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

max4me posted:

good point looking back I do spend alot of time under ground

you went in commando i respect this v ;-* v

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Bacon Hat posted:

I've done far worse than gas this thread. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on . . . hurting you. I shall leave you as you left goons. Marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead thread. . . buried alive . . . *voice drops to a menacing whisper* . . . buried alive!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Bacon Hat posted:

here is more cat + shelf to sustain you

i see a pack of Great Lakes down there, i forgive you because that is a sign you live near the shores of misery itself

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
for christ sake clean your mirror what is with goons and dirty mirrors it takes like 2 seconds

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

let's see more ball pics yuo tease

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

aaaaa each time i see that cat it gets more poo poo

you've got a really poo poo cat OP

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i keep my books in boxes on the floor

no need to waste all that vertical space between the top of the books and the bottom of the next shelf up

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

scalded schlong posted:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

Bacon Hat posted:

i had an epiphany in one of the fever dreams last night. i interact with people like this because i did in hs and it was a major de-gooning event for me. i was goon as gently caress; magic cards, chess club, goddamn starcraft. it didnt look great for me in retrospect. i was p fat and depressed from all my goonin and tweakin my computer and not seeing sunlight back then.

but then one friend in particular bootstrapped my nerd poo poo and took me to partys. our timing landed us at the end of the rave scene in detroit, then i was there socializing and making friends that wore trip pants and black nail polish instead of becoming the proto-goons with you in the early 2000s. party kids are my people, they delivered me from autism (we called ADHD at the time, and OCD in the 80s before that).

so yea, the willingness to hit the town and interact with people that are not echo-chamber copies of myself is probably whats confusing and infuriating the goonlords. as far as thread timing, my bad, did not anticipate getting laid up with the hellflu. ill probably end up going thread or not because fuckit and these peeps are allright (maybe not the PUA part but well burn that bridge when we get to it). if this is still open when we go i am def posting about it.

here is more cat + shelf to sustain you

your a so. n of a bitch

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
op i will slap u so hard if i see u irl i sware to god. i will smack youre f*cking son of a bitch face

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

look it could be worse, he's not telling us about how he's going to woo a homeless chick with McDonald's

StdNormDist
May 2, 2010

CrashCat posted:

look it could be worse, he's not telling us about how he's going to woo a homeless chick with McDonald's

is this a thing that happened? holy poo poo

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

scalded schlong posted:

Don't blame the cat, you'd be depressed too if you lived with OP.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

op has a bitch face and a bitch body

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

StdNormDist posted:

is this a thing that happened? holy poo poo

Yes and goddamit opus get your rear end in this thread and answer for this

opus111 posted:

I see a homeless girl every day on the way to work. She's really pretty but quite dirty so she must have been homeless for a while. I always toss her some money and she says thanks but I want to take it a bit further. Has anybody asked one out before? And if she says yes, where can I take her on a date where it wouldn't be weird? I couldn't imagine taking her to a restaurant.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Luring a homeless girl to alley rape with McDonald's is way more interesting than the op's fake rear end poo poo, link

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

it could have been good if he wasn't another blueballing baby-back bitch <:mad:>

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
OP is pathetic

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
op the only way you can redeem this thread is to kill youreelf

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
op play warhams with this dude and post trip report!

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
OP is good and cool. I'd have sex with him.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
hahaha this loving thread.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

how are you supposed to say PUA anyway. pwa? pooa?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

how are you supposed to say PUA anyway. pwa? pooa?

You are supposed to achieve a position in life where you never have to say it out loud.

Arri
Jun 11, 2005
NpNp

max4me posted:

but this is how I got out

that doesn't look like the standard procedure for an ectopic embryo removal but to each their own

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

whoflungpoop posted:

it could have been good if he wasn't another blueballing baby-back bitch <:mad:>

That's some weak poo poo right there

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
depressing really

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!

Berious posted:

nice meltdown

Also OP please never post again.

Lollerich
Mar 25, 2004

The little doctors are back,
they want to play with you!

max4me posted:

one time i wore this hat at a bar and got girls phone number. She turned out to be a lesbian though

What I am trying to say is that you are a goon So just use you re goon powers on him and give a trip report

you are overweight, fyi

max4me posted:

good point looking back I do spend alot of time under ground

They shouldn't allow you to go into those places. You are also risking the lives of the people that will end up having to pull you out of those caves that you are too fat to crawl through.

Lollerich fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Sep 22, 2014

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Lollerich posted:

you are overweight, fyi

We've already established that guy is fit enough to climb in and out of countless anuses so please take your body snarking elsewhere.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

whoflungpoop posted:

no it couldn't have, he was an obvious troll

at least I believe Bacon Hat was going somewhere with this before it all fell apart, opus was just making GBS threads people transparently but in a slightly plausible way

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
OP I WILL PUNCH UR F*CKING STOMACH SO HARD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
has anyone called the op a bitch yet

• Locked thread