Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
one time i wore this hat at a bar and got girls phone number. She turned out to be a lesbian though

What I am trying to say is that you are a goon So just use you re goon powers on him and give a trip report

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Demonachizer posted:

That bookcase is better than op's because it is in the bathroom. What a weird loving place for a bookcase.

Oh jesus. That book case ended up in the bathroom because people in the house kept buying furniture and had no where else to put it. Granted it was a good place for towels and TP. Did you notice the lego castle on the top. I built that all by mysell.
It was really hard.

Demonachizer posted:

Explains the febreeze but not sure where the robot on the top shelf plays in the whole situation.

Lego Castle

Also where is the trip report

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

No bookshelves here

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Hobohemian posted:

There is, however, another sweaty double chinned fatty in a dumb hat.

you can see my other chin cause of mah beard so ha, also if i m a fatty how can i get in those caves :P

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
OP

Are you saying to De goon our selves we need to get laid?

And stack poo poo in our bookshelves

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Wait so did you go on the night out? Did he pull some tail or what?

Also on the topic of PUA I would suggest this for your co worker

http://www.aaronsleazy.com/files/Aaron.Sleazy.Debunking.The.Seduction.Community.pdf

TL:DR PUA are con men who prey upon the social awkward with systems that really just reverse rationalize why they failed.

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Would need to see evidence that you can make it out.

Well I am not posting from deep beneath the earth, jackass. Its obvious I got out.

Neo Duckberg posted:

holy poo poo I'm crying

Dont be sad its a fine Hat I still have it. Also the book shelf is not longer in the bathroom

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
good point looking back I do spend alot of time under ground

but this is how I got out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Excuse me goon sir I was climbing that rope.

• Locked thread