Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I don't want to be one of those people complaining about how GBS used to be but one thing I don't miss was people vying for internet cred by posting trip reports of irl people they have contempt for. OP is a pretty good example of the type of person who is like "lol look at this loser!" while standing in a pile of their own filth though so I guess there was always the schadenfreude associate with that so it's not all bad. I guess it's okay for OP to make fun of his co-worker as long as we can make fun of OP for thinking he's somehow better. You've convinced me.

why'd you drop your "im married to the op" gimmick it was really funny and good, much like this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

op do you really think people are making fun of you because you're hanging out with someone from a different walk of life or whatever and not because you're going to wear hidden camera spy sunglasses out to the bar

• Locked thread