Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Internet
Nov 16, 2013

High King Internet of Internet
im thinkin of applying for a job at the dildo factory but i have little to no knowledge of dildoes/dicks in general. just wondering if anyone could give me some pointers

tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terry Francona
Jan 20, 2004

by Cowcaster
remove dildo from your butt and study it hope you get the job op.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Factory jobs are for losers OP, what went so wrong in your life you want to press buttons day in day out?

I am guessing that the dildo factory is as monotonous as any other poo poo job. It'll be full of fat conservative retards; if you're expecting some Willy Willy-Wonka escapades you're gonna be disappointed

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!
Really if your interested in being a dildo tester you should make it clear that you're willing to test all the more interesting situations. Clearly the average dildo was just engineered to go in and out but the companies are much more interested in the stress testing. What happens when it's inserted in backwards. What happens when it's modified with an electric saw. What happens when it's electrified. You should make it clear on your cover letter that you are willing and really just thrilled to try whatever. Also submit a buttshot.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
I think something in the quality assurance department might be right up your alley

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I would imagine some experience in plastic injections molding would help.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Baxter posted:

I think something in the quality assurance department might be right up your alley

hopefully the op doesnt end up at a bad dragon plant

FAGGY CLAUSE
Apr 9, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

\
this thread is dildoes

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ask your mom

Bastastic
Jun 20, 2010

i wonder if a job at the dildo factory is better paid than other factory jobs

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Bastastic posted:

i wonder if a job at the dildo factory is better paid than other factory jobs

If anything you'd probably get shafted hours more often.

Future Mrs Booger
Jan 18, 2012

Tumble posted:

Factory jobs are for losers OP, what went so wrong in your life you want to press buttons day in day out?

I am guessing that the dildo factory is as monotonous as any other poo poo job. It'll be full of fat conservative retards; if you're expecting some Willy Willy-Wonka escapades you're gonna be disappointed

This is most likely correct. Change your focus to designing dildos and other sex toys and you'll be livin' large. But don't let the up and downs get to you. Stick with it. If you set your mind to it, you can do anything. Dildos are just like any other industry: just gotta keep pushing. Harder and harder if you must. One day it will pay off, and you will fall asleep at night completely satisfied.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
make a flashlight of asmall vwry small penis for friend of business gorilla he sad bc his dicl is so small he cannot get girls pls help

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
I have a sculptor friend who has a sideline in handmade ceramic dildos and buttplugs

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

nothin better than a cold beer after a long hard day in the dildo mines

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Crow Jane posted:

I have a sculptor friend who has a sideline in handmade ceramic dildos and buttplugs

A ceramic dildo sounds like a bad idea

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pendent posted:

A ceramic dildo sounds like a bad idea

Not necessarily, sinks and things are made of ceramic

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

it would be cold and could crack under heavy use

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
they also make glass dildos, hth

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
if your loving is breaking off ceramic, you probably got worse problems, like all the bruises, and a broke dick

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I wish the dildo factory was a happier place. :smith:

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Crow Jane posted:

Not necessarily, sinks and things are made of ceramic

But you don't put a sink inside you.

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

they look so depressed

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

globalization has been rough on american dildo factories

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Pendent posted:

But you don't put a sink inside you.

Please don't ruin my dreams

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?

I can't help but imagine a dildo made by men would be a more realistic product.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
If you build a dildo factory and it doesn't have a conveyor belt with wobbly dildos streaming by as QA people hastily check for flaws, kill yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
OP, you should not be taking the advice of any goons that don't understand how ceramic dildos work. loling forever at the goon who can't appreciate the subtle beauty of a bespoke ceramic dildo or anal plug from Coco de Mer.

• Locked thread