Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

coaches w/ plat = Yankees
coaches w/o = cubs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Defo Not ICUCMECU posted:

lol @ calling me crazy when you are literally paying people to participate in this shithole thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U18EuNN2D0

ron color

Bo-Pepper posted:

no one picked me i could have taken you to glorious victory regret your loss with shame

same, but me

Ace of Baes

ron color posted:

same, but me

IF I WOUDL HAVE KNOWN I WOULD HAVE PICKED YOU , RON

Mogren

Enlightened beast
Spirit among mortals
Spreader of wisdom
Forever watchful
Good kitty
:angelcatte:

Bo-Pepper posted:

no one picked me i could have taken you to glorious victory regret your loss with shame

I would have, I had a few other names in mind too. I'm not cut out to be a buy me platinium coach though so it's just as well I didnt. I almost participated but was worried a detail like this might stop me

Pizzatime

durf

Pizzatime

hope this takes off

Dexters Secret

ok i know i said i'd do this but this is just too much, pizzatime can have my slot if he wants it, including doing the brackets or w/e

i just don't have the time with the way my classes have been lately

Dexters Secret fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Sep 20, 2014

Pizzatime

I don't get dogcrash truther tho

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i'm sorry, colonel wood, that you will have to go through my shameful post history

cuntman.net

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i'm sorry, colonel wood, that you will have to go through my shameful post history

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3651864&userid=189107

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

it's actually a really good thread when only viewing my posts

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month

The Green Calx posted:

this is going to be difficult without platinum. it means i have to go and manually search all the threads for good posts. GSJG RulerSmack, we're going to have to work together as a team here if we have any chance of winning this thing

pig slut lisa

irl is good

The Green Calx posted:

this is going to be difficult without platinum. it means i have to go and manually search all the threads for good posts. GSJG, we're going to have to work together as a team here if we have any chance of winning this thing

:ssh: if you hop in irc you can probably convince one or several people to work against their own self interest and help you find posts from your player

also H.H is having major internet issues so someone should probably help him anyway

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Pizzatime posted:

I don't get dogcrash truther tho

he can be yours if you want, or pick someone else who hasn't been chosen yet. email the tourney email address so i can send you the instructions.

good luck DS

Diqnol

I'm willing to help anybody on this, name will be Diqhelp on IRC today. The important thing is reading funny posts, after all.

Pizzatime

pig slut lisa posted:

he can be yours if you want, or pick someone else who hasn't been chosen yet. email the tourney email address so i can send you the instructions.

good luck DS

alright! I'll pick JETT

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Pizzatime posted:

alright! I'll pick JETT

wait no actually i'm gonna make you stick with DCT since people have already filled out brackets and i don't want to deal with all those changes too

Pizzatime

ech I'm out then

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Pizzatime posted:

ech I'm out then

OK sorry. Anybody else want to coach dogcrash truther?

I.N.R.I
seems like theres no rules agaisnt this, so Id like to givem yself a head start: http://www.tehposts.com/tag/inri

now u just need to find one more... this should be easy, since im freaking funny.

Budget Prefuse

pig slut lisa posted:

OK sorry. Anybody else want to coach dogcrash truther?
yeah...here i am...im ready for whatever this is

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Budget Cop posted:

yeah...here i am...im ready for whatever this is

awesome, you're in

ron color
sweet

Bwee
this is cool

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Sleepy Owl posted:

i'll stick with this one i guess

Sleepy Owl did I ever send you instructions? If not email byobtournament2014@gmail.com

alnilam

pig slut lisa posted:

awesome, you're in

lol "urine"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*watches happy posters playing in tournament outside, tear trickles down cheek*

*sighs*

*continues practicing violin*

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Luvcow posted:

*watches happy posters playing in tournament outside, tear trickles down cheek*

*sighs*

*continues practicing violin*

fill out a bracket and win my money!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

pig slut lisa posted:

fill out a bracket and win my money!

Going to try but the first page keeps crashing my tablet :ohdear:

Stormyish

I still can't discern what is going, but if betting money is going on, I'm irresponsible enough to throw it at gambling on whatever

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Stormyish posted:

I still can't discern what is going, but if betting money is going on, I'm irresponsible enough to throw it at gambling on whatever

you don't have to bet any money, just email me who you think will win each posting matchup

Stormyish

pig slut lisa posted:

you don't have to bet any money, just email me who you think will win each posting matchup

I think everybody is a winner in the long run

alnilam

Stormyish posted:

I think everybody is a winner in the long run

Bwee
nope

i am he

I'm going to win all $30

Bwee
well yeah you're the best poster here

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm really confused trying to fill out this bracket based on the last few days. I'm thoroughly convinced at least two people in the tournament are alt accounts and several others are using banned PEDs... :ohdear:

Pizzatime

Bwee posted:

well yeah you're the best poster here

Jett's kinda the best tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
nobody picked me im killing myself byebye

• Locked thread