Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treasured8elief

"[img posted:

http://fi.somethingawful.com/images/garfieldsurf.gif[/img]" post="435170545"]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Awesome! posted:

so no one picked me i guess? that's cool, no worries, hahaha im literally lolling at how much i dont care about this

i wouldnt want to read through my post history either lmao

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it's okay man i'm with you

i am he

nobody knew what they were picking when the thread was posted

the unabonger

cuntman.net

i was just going to submit badage boys 5 times anyway

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i am he posted:

nobody knew what they were picking when the thread was posted

no goddammit i'm feeling this pain and you can't take it away from me it's mine

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Bo-Pepper posted:

no goddammit i'm feeling this pain and you can't take it away from me it's mine

feel it with me bopeps. this is ours to share

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh god it hurts it hurts so good

dogcrash truther
nomates picked my favorite saboten post for an opening. bold, but how will he top it in the next round?

i am he

Strong showing from dogcrash truther in the first round, wait..

Diqnol

The poll is in the pocket of big FYAD.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i went conservative with my smoobles posts and am paying the price oh what a world

Stormyish

No-Mates is pretty funny, but it's too bad since he's Not-Alive anymore

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

Strong showing from dogcrash truther in the first round, wait..

lol prefuse

FluffieDuckie

maybe that was the best one he could find :shrug:

i am he

FluffieDuckie posted:

maybe that was the best one he could find :shrug:

tinkerttoy

by XyloJW
Some p. good posts, I was kind of surprised when a lot of the ones i liked the most ewere losing.

dogcrash truther
this is the one to watch, I guess: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3666403

i am he

gripping, really the only way to describe it.

dogcrash truther
this one's close too. low-scoring. BOth teams playing defense http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3666412&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
I feel that starting in the semi-finals, the crowd should be able to post examples of bad posting to sway the vote.

FluffieDuckie

Qwerinty posted:

I feel that starting in the semi-finals, the crowd should be able to post examples of bad posting to sway the vote.

i strongly oppose this

tinkerttoy

by XyloJW

Qwerinty posted:

seems like a fyad thing to me

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

tinkerttoy posted:

seems like a fyad thing to me

Is it? Withdrawn, then.

i am he

Qwerinty posted:

lol

Bwee

Qwerinty posted:

um okay everyone here is a byob poster so there isn't any change

cuntman.net

Qwerinty posted:

its a funny idea but i think itll get really lovely and helldumpy really quickly

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Sorry for flaking out and thanks to dct for picking up the coaching where I left off!

Machai

the gently caress is this poo poo, why is no one voting for putty's excellent critique of anime? y'all are terribly biased and I wish to lodge a formal complaint

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Machai posted:

the gently caress is this poo poo, why is no one voting for putty's excellent critique of anime? y'all are terribly biased and I wish to lodge a formal complaint

the administration values your feedback and strives to be receptive to all constructive criticism. formal complaints can be directed to the independent office of the ombudsman. >>>

FluffieDuckie

pig slut lisa posted:

the administration values your feedback and strives to be receptive to all constructive criticism. formal complaints can be directed to the independent office of the ombudsman. >>>

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
well I'm out immediately

Dexters Secret

dogcrash truther posted:

I do have the best coach though so I guess we'll find out if coaching wins championships.

i got cucked

alnilam

how long is first round voting, i can't vot from phone

Dexters Secret

CAT BRUSH posted:

well I'm out immediately

please do not kill yourself

Pizzatime

I can't believe you actually found an acceptable post for me catbrush

vapoursquid

none other
blub is going to kill pigslutlisa