Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

Captain No-Mates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

I think all the players should be financially compensated for their posting.

i am he

Frankly, its unethical that they don't, and I'm disgusted by it.

i am he

I'm going to win all $30

i am he

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3637913

i am he

submit your brackets folks, all the cool posters are doing it.

i am he

pig slut lisa posted:

thank you and congratulations, replacement coaches. details soon.

lucky players

i am he

Hey Nomates could you pm me with some of your good posts? I'm having trouble finding them haha!! Bitch!!

i am he

Alnilam is going down, due to my innate coaching ability. I've been compared to Bob Knight, Suge Knight, and John Calipari.

i am he

Ectral posted:

this tournament is going to tear byob apart.

i am he

actually it'll be fun. im excited to read all the funny posts.

i am he

I'm getting pumped up listening to 80's anthems like "Rocky Song" and "Arnold Schwarznegger Action." Ya, I know it won't really help, I just like the songs.

i am he

I'm eating 4000 calories a day in preparation, well, i was already eating it but now its a prep meal. im michael phelps minus the weed habit.

i am he

lol

i am he

nobody knew what they were picking when the thread was posted

i am he

Strong showing from dogcrash truther in the first round, wait..

i am he

FluffieDuckie posted:

maybe that was the best one he could find :shrug:

i am he

gripping, really the only way to describe it.

i am he

Qwerinty posted:

I feel that starting in the semi-finals, the crowd should be able to post examples of bad posting to sway the vote.

lol

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

I've got a message for that punk i am he: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1dZOSQAfiC9

me -----> <------ i am he

bitch!

holy poo poo..damnn..im so scared of the cute est member of the oceans crime team. his button nose and coy smile have me quaking in my boots. haha, not, idiot, Peace.

i am he

thats weird of them

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

Message to i am he: You fool. You thought you could conquer me? Well, you could have, if only you had guessed my weakness. Victory was within your grasp but your idiot coach never gave you the tools you needed. Now that the contest is over, taste the ultimate bitterness of defeat as I reveal the one post that could have beaten me:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3650182&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post432112869

PS - i had a good apple and now i'm having coffee

im going to murder suicide this forum. ihope your apple had a slimy worm in it.

i am he

pro target changed the votes. its a sham. shut it down.

i am he

i finally know what it feels like to get trolled by fyad...

i am he

no they will not posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3666664 YosPos is a higher traffic subforum that FYAD - I think it's time to admit that inri won fair and square

holy...

i am he

yospos was uninvolve d in my poll though, i got trolled by fyad and i didnt like it one bit.

i am he

i finally got a taste of what the ruthless yad lads are capable of

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

nice try, but why can't you admit that my post was better, and that you missed your one opportunity by not using the hitler post

it was being saved for round 5..

i am he

no, i am. please stop trolling me.

i am he

ok, ron.

i am he

he probably didnt expect prefuse to go with your best so early on. i blame myself as well, if only i'd made more hitler x ralp posts..

i am he

haha

i am he

This is just one of the many ways FYAd is similar to the Koch brothers

i am he

Koos Goop posted:

Where do I go to vote for my friend I.N.R.I.

Patience, voting for round 3 has yet to begin.

i am he

there's nothing in rznv that says anything about that, so i cant support it.

i am he

i want cred in fyad, please lend me some

i am he

Good luck to all the competish

i am he

Also, since you caught me on the correct night, I cordially invite you to lick the beef jerky flavored poo poo from the deepest recesses of my rear end in a top hat, dogcrash truther. Goddamn, at least INRI is somewhat funny. You try to slide by off "everyone knows me and I have a matt damon avatar!" In short, eat a flaming pile of gently caress and when you're done, please continue raping mentally challenged 3rd graders you loving unfunny piece of monkey poo poo.

i am he

respect the durfament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

The durfament is a lot like sport when you really think about it.

• Locked thread