Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

MOOBS! posted:

how do you drink a loko without making GBS threads pure hate 20 minutes later? that poo poo burns

How do you drink four loko? It doesn't even have the ABV of wine. What kind of a pussy can't drink wine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

MOOBS! posted:

how do you drink a loko without making GBS threads pure hate 20 minutes later? that poo poo burns

Hobohemian posted:

How do you drink four loko? It doesn't even have the ABV of wine. What kind of a pussy can't drink wine?

I think the original four lokos was like drinking 4-5 beers on top of the energy stuff. Tasted like poo poo and the sugar hosed up your insides.

Ocho loko challenge was where it was at

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

quickly and on an empty stomach

loko is a pregame drink. loko is for getting a buzz in the parking lot before you go inside. its worth it only if you can buy loose cigarettes after wiping your rear end.

dont drink loko at home

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

MOOBS! posted:

quickly and on an empty stomach

loko is a pregame drink. loko is for getting a buzz in the parking lot before you go inside. its worth it only if you can buy loose cigarettes after wiping your rear end.

dont drink loko at home

It's more expensive than wine, it tastes worst than wine, its weaker than wine. It's more filling and takes more time to drink than a shot of real alcohol. It's for loving children that are too bumfuck stupid to know how to drink yet.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

It's more expensive than wine, it tastes worst than wine, its weaker than wine. It's more filling and takes more time to drink than a shot of real alcohol. It's for loving children that are too bumfuck stupid to know how to drink yet.

are you some loving french dude that steps on grapes for a living or is this non biased

24oz of 12% rotgut @ $3.50 is a good deal....

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

MOOBS! posted:

are you some loving french dude that steps on grapes for a living or is this non biased

24oz of 12% rotgut @ $3.50 is a good deal....

1.99(2.50 now) for 25.4oz of 12.5% 2 buck chuck is a good deal. You're just an idiot child that didn't know how to shop and had the pallet of one to match.

GuitarJunkie
Sep 8, 2004

"Boy, have we got a vacation for you."
Going ocho loko was a perfectly measured blackout with a high chance of neon colored puke.

tough stains
May 23, 2007

Desire gets the upper hand over insight and foresight and the results are often needless entanglement.
Never waste a weekend with a hangover. Drink during the week

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

1.99(2.50 now) for 25.4oz of 12.5% 2 buck chuck is a good deal. You're just an idiot child that didn't know how to shop and had the pallet of one to match.

hey man no need to insult

if i can drink wine in my car like a french pimp instead of drinking malt liquor like a hobo (with a car) im happy

just be gracious about it ok?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i mean you loving win OK?

ill hit the grocery store instead of 7-11 from now on

gently caress man

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

MOOBS! posted:

hey man no need to insult

if i can drink wine in my car like a french pimp instead of drinking malt liquor like a hobo (with a car) im happy

just be gracious about it ok?

Sorry, I apologize. I'm actually drinking the true value alcohol at the moment. 15% rice wine that was 4.99 for a 1.5L bottle. God I love CA so much.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

Sorry, I apologize. I'm actually drinking the true value alcohol at the moment. 15% rice wine that was 4.99 for a 1.5L bottle. God I love CA so much.

is that sake? rice based alcohol is crazy gross but thats a gently caress of a buzz for $5

i wish we could buy 190 proof everclear in california

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

MOOBS! posted:

is that sake? rice based alcohol is crazy gross but thats a gently caress of a buzz for $5

i wish we could buy 190 proof everclear in california

No you don't. It's pretty much a novelty(unless you're making isohash).

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Hobohemian posted:

No you don't. It's pretty much a novelty(unless you're making isohash).

i hate you for making me look stupid in every post

i love you for your cheap alcohol wisdom

we have a real thing going you and me

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Back up plan. Always.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

got a frank from doobie

-frank

great now this thread is gonna get gassed

-franko

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

jackyl posted:

I'm an it security idiot

my password here is good

it's Cat123

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
i've got a six pack, and nothing to do OP

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
I drink about a box of wine a night. Out of a coffee mug.

No shame in my game.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

everclear is p. good for cleaning poo poo, though.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Cuniculous posted:

I drink about a box of wine a night. Out of a coffee mug.

No shame in my game.

I hope you mean those small 500ml boxes, not a loving 3-5 liter one, cuz drat?

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

gottabefrank posted:

I think it's ok.

-frank

I don't know why people complain about others signing their posts. seems pretty cool

-frank

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

but only if your name is frank

-frank

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
cheapest buzz i ever had was a 36 oz of steel reserve followed by a tall boy of miller lite.

A good drunk off like less than five dollars of alcohol.

-frank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

facebook jihad posted:

cheapest buzz i ever had was a 36 oz of steel reserve followed by a tall boy of miller lite.

A good drunk off like less than five dollars of alcohol.

-frank

36 oz? Did you pour some out for the homies or is this some kind of weird foreign container?

• Locked thread