Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

MOOBS! posted:

cargo shorts and crazy pale hairy legs will never go out of style

cargo pants are weird (popular with the homeless), but there's nothing wrong with cargo shorts. they're certainly not dorky, if anything, they're cool. jack johnson wears cargo shorts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

MOOBS! posted:

feel that tingle between your legs ladies? thats vaginal fluids being released in preparation to receive tactical dick

cargo shorts are less military serious business (cargo pants) and more chill rock climber skater surfer.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Laughing Man posted:

i cant leave my dorm room without donning the silken goku

everytime you leave the dorm? jeez, you must be one spiffy, put-together dude. i only wear mine to job interviews, weddings, and funerals.

• Locked thread