Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009

Blackray Jack posted:

Considering he was okay with that thief stealing his rare head item he got from Alma I doubt he's going to redo a difficult battle to get some items for jobs he isn't even using. :v:

You never know. He did say he was contemplating giving everyone jobs that allowed them to wear armor and thus tank the absurd damage the enemies were dishing out, so he's not opposed to putting them into other jobs if necessary. But that's a good point too.

By the way, I don't know if this was discussed before, but why do robots require particular stones to activate and why does ancient technology come labeled with the exact stones needed? Considering that there must have been at least 8 robots, that seems to imply that the Zodiac stones themselves were manufactured somehow for oddly specific purposes. Maybe there's more than 12 stones scattered around Ivalice, doing whatever holy/evil stones do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!
Heh, I'd like to think that the mystical and holy zodiac stones are basically just Duracell batteries from age of airships. The symbols on the ancient machines are basically saying "Uses AA batteries".

I haven't gotten to watch the episode yet, but it sounds like this mod still uses the old brave-based item find system I mentioned in my Brave post. In that case, Rafa is actually a decent character to keep around, since she starts with such awful Brave values. But if I recall, Beowulf starts with pretty low Brave too, so he's an OK backup. Nelveska has 4 pretty good/rare items, but unfortunately even with a low Brave value you typically have pretty good odds of getting at least one "bad" item. This makes the fight even harder, since those odds make you want to focus on item-finding right away rather spending 40 minutes on a hard battle only to discover you have to reset and try again, and item-finding while vicious monsters are dismembering you is stressful.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

"It is rather that precisely in that which is newest the face of the world never alters, that this newest remains, in every aspect, the same. - This constitutes the eternity of hell."

-Walter Benjamin, "The Arcades Project"
Yeah I honestly should have researched the level more before I went into it. I would have gone for the shield if I had known it was there and I would have used a low brave character to do it. Using Angel Rings would have also been a good idea, and I didn't think about how when Worker 7 comes back to life he can't use his ranged attack so that lets you do some item hunting (If your characters are still alive). I guess I might retry it because the level isn't very long, but I really only want the shield so I'll just go for that and call it a day.

Dry Hump
Sep 14, 2013
Who knew one of the hardest fights for you yet would involve those drat BIRDS.

Glidergun
Mar 4, 2007
I'm pretty sure that you can only get the awesome equipment from the pillars, regardless of brave. The Javelin you get there is a modified one with something like 20 WAT. Go check it out in your inventory!

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Glidergun posted:

I'm pretty sure that you can only get the awesome equipment from the pillars, regardless of brave. The Javelin you get there is a modified one with something like 20 WAT. Go check it out in your inventory!

At least in vanilla, one pillar has the powerful Javelin as the good find and the lovely javelin as the bad find, and the other pillar has the good and lovely versions of the Escutcheon. Neither is guaranteed.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!

Blackray Jack posted:

Considering he was okay with that thief stealing his rare head item he got from Alma I doubt he's going to redo a difficult battle to get some items for jobs he isn't even using. :v:
How would the Escutcheon 2 not be useful to him? It's the best shield in the game and he has quite a few characters that could make use of it.

Schwartzcough posted:

At least in vanilla, one pillar has the powerful Javelin as the good find and the lovely javelin as the bad find, and the other pillar has the good and lovely versions of the Escutcheon. Neither is guaranteed.
That's not exactly true. You are guaranteed one or the other. Just like every other grid point on every other battleground that has an item that can be found w/ Move-Find Item you are guaranteed one of two items depending on the brave score of the person that finds it. The only time this changes is if a person w/o Move-Find Item equipped steps on that space. If that happens then that person will trigger a trap of some sort.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Nov 20, 2014

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

"It is rather that precisely in that which is newest the face of the world never alters, that this newest remains, in every aspect, the same. - This constitutes the eternity of hell."

Alright so I tried Nelveska Temple again. The good news is that I fixed my audio issues. The bad news is that I failed miserably to get the item. Anyhow, if anyone wants to see the details of my failure check out the new episode.

Glidergun
Mar 4, 2007
The thing about the Workers is that they have permanent 0 faith, so they can't be affected by magic at all, and the Blaze Gun and its friends do magic damage.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Glidergun posted:

The thing about the Workers is that they have permanent 0 faith, so they can't be affected by magic at all, and the Blaze Gun and its friends do magic damage.

Of course! I should have thought of that. Anyhow I'll be continuing with the game tomorrow. It's going to be weird not having 3/5 characters wiped before they can act.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

jayman52 posted:

That's not exactly true. You are guaranteed one or the other. Just like every other grid point on every other battleground that has an item that can be found w/ Move-Find Item you are guaranteed one of two items depending on the brave score of the person that finds it. The only time this changes is if a person w/o Move-Find Item equipped steps on that space. If that happens then that person will trigger a trap of some sort.

Er, that's what I meant. You're not guaranteed either of the good items, but you are guaranteed to get one of the two items at each spot.

As to evasion, in FFT evasion is multiplicative, not additive. In other words, you don't get 60% evasion from your Defender plus 45% evasion from your shield for a total of 105% evasion.

Instead it works like this. There are four categories of evasion (ignoring skills like Blade Grasp, which basically adds another Mantle with a Brave-% chance to block):

1. Class Evasion- each class has a set percentage chance to dodge physical attacks. It's usually 5 or 10%, and it only applies to attacks from the front.
2. Weapon Evasion - (In vanilla FFT, this only applies if you have the Weapon Guard reaction ability equipped). Provides some physical evasion chance from the front AND the sides, but not the back.
3. Shield Evasion - what it says on the box. This can include physical evasion that applies from the front and sides but not the back. It can also include magical evasion which doesn't care about direction.
4. Accessory Evasion- mantles provide physical and magical evasion that works from all directions.

Basically, each evasion is checked one at a time to get the final evasion chance. So say you've got a Knight with 10% C-Ev, 5% W-Ev, 20% S-Ev, and 15% A-Ev, and he gets attacked from the front. Final chance to hit is calculated by multiplying the chance to hit for each category. So it would be: C-Ev (100-10/100= .90) * W-Ev (100-5/100= .95) * S-Ev(100-20/100 = .80) * A-Ev (100-15/100 = .85) = .5814, or a 58% chance to hit.

Agrias here had a 25% C-Ev, 60% W-Ev, 45% S-Ev, and no A-Ev. However, enemies were attacking from the side, so her C-Ev was ignored. That means it would be W-Ev (.40) * S-Ev (.55) = 22% chance to hit, which is what the game was showing when the birds targeted her. If she was attacked from the front, it would have been a 16% chance to hit her.

Of course, some attacks are unavoidable, like Worker 7's attacks.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Sorry I haven't been uploading. I got sent on a bit of a wild goose chase by some rather incomplete FAQs. It turns out you need to have defeated Dycedarg to get Cloud! In any case I'm ready to start the next mission so I should have an upload ready tomorrow.

EDIT: New episode is up!

MaterialConceptual fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Nov 25, 2014

Dry Hump
Sep 14, 2013
Well that fight went comically well.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Oh, I'd missed the update since you'd just edited your post.

I'm pretty sure you can get Cloud after finishing Limberry, since I'm quite certain I got him before fighting Dycedarg's elder brother. And yeah, the RNG in this game is so unpredictable; you can either get stuck in random battles every step of the way, or you can traverse the entire map repeatedly without getting in a fight when all you want to do is grind.

Geomancers can use shields, but that would require Rad giving up his murder axe. Still, Rune Blade + Aegis shield for +3 MA is pretty tempting on Geomancers, especially since geomancy seems crazy-powerful in this mod.

There should be a neat move-find item on the top of Germinas Peak there. It's more of a novelty than a really good item, though, and I think you'd have to deal with the 100-Brave% chance of finding it.

Two Swords could be pretty good on Agrias if she can equip a Knight Sword in each hand, since they usually give pretty nice buffs (take that Excalibur away from ol' man Orlandu!). On the other hand, Attack Up will actually affect her Swordskills, while dual-wielding will not.

I think Dragon Speed is like the spell "Quick," in that it gives the dragon an immediate turn. Also, all of Reis' abilities work on the Hydra family too, which tend to be much better monsters than actual Dragons. I actually usually get rid of Boco and replace him with a Tiamat or Hyudra, since they're awesome and actual semi-worthwhile additions to the party. Also, Reis is notable because she gets crazy-high stat gains in her base class. I guess that's to offset the fact that her base class sucks balls. Unless they changed it in this mod, she can ONLY equip female-oriented equipment, like handbags, hair ornaments, perfume, and bracelet-type accessories, and her skillset is basically useless unless you bring dragons along. Of course, she has innate dual-wield I think, so you can give her Equip Sword or something to make her a pretty potent attacker.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Three new episodes are up! Unfortunately I didn't have a whole lot of luck getting the rare skills and items in these levels. I just realized after doing 47 that I might be able to steal Elmdor's stuff if I turn him into a chicken with Ramza, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to try that again...I'll think over it while I'm on vacation in Tokyo for the next couple days.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
I'll tell you why you didn't get Ultima for Ramza. Ramza has to be in his Squire job class to learn Ultima. The game won't let any character learn skills for a class they aren't currently using except in the case of crystals.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

jayman52 posted:

I'll tell you why you didn't get Ultima for Ramza. Ramza has to be in his Squire job class to learn Ultima. The game won't let any character learn skills for a class they aren't currently using except in the case of crystals.

Ugh, of course! The facepalms are real.

At least I wouldn't have used it. The Genji set could actually be useful to me.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Haven't watched the videos yet, but Elmdore is immune to chicken, so that wouldn't work. Honestly, the best way to deal with Elmdore (once you've gotten the battle sort of under control) is use a brave-lowering skill until it hits basically 0, then use the Knight's break skills to bring his speed down to 1. Dual-wielding helps. Of course, your characters also have to be able to do a lot of damage to take the assassins out quickly, and tough enough to handle their attacks and Elmdore's draw-outs. Then you should probably also try to protect your characters as much as possible from Stop, Charm, Vampire, and all the other crap they throw at you. THEN you need to make sure you have a lot of revival options and status curing.

Trying to steal in that battle probably takes more party planning and preparation than any other in the game.

Edit: Wow, you either got amazing luck with shooting Elmdore, or something else was screwing with his Blade Grasp. Blade Grasp can actually stop gun attacks as well, and it was showing a 30% chance of success, and yet both shots got through both times. I think the odds of that would be .3*.3*.3*.3 or 0.8%.

Schwartzcough fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Nov 27, 2014

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009

Schwartzcough posted:

Haven't watched the videos yet, but Elmdore is immune to chicken, so that wouldn't work. Honestly, the best way to deal with Elmdore (once you've gotten the battle sort of under control) is use a brave-lowering skill until it hits basically 0, then use the Knight's break skills to bring his speed down to 1. Dual-wielding helps. Of course, your characters also have to be able to do a lot of damage to take the assassins out quickly, and tough enough to handle their attacks and Elmdore's draw-outs. Then you should probably also try to protect your characters as much as possible from Stop, Charm, Vampire, and all the other crap they throw at you. THEN you need to make sure you have a lot of revival options and status curing.

Trying to steal in that battle probably takes more party planning and preparation than any other in the game.

Edit: Wow, you either got amazing luck with shooting Elmdore, or something else was screwing with his Blade Grasp. Blade Grasp can actually stop gun attacks as well, and it was showing a 30% chance of success, and yet both shots got through both times. I think the odds of that would be .3*.3*.3*.3 or 0.8%.

Yeah, what this guy said.

Given your current options, your best shot would probably involve changing Agrias back into her Holy Knight, give her Item and an Angel Ring for revival options (since Angel Ring would prevent Agrias from being instagibbed by their 100% Dead Skill), put Lavian really far away for Slow Polka dancing duties, have Ramza get into Cheer Song duties, and basically stall out the battle long enough for all the enemies to get reduced to 1 Speed, in which your characters will be 6-7 times faster than them, thus giving you the best chances of having the battle go under your control.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Sorry for the long hiatus, but the next video is up! I decided to skip the frustration of stealing the Genji equipment and instead went on to face Elmdor's Lucavi form. I was quite pleasantly surprised with what they've done with the fight.

Glidergun
Mar 4, 2007
You mentioned Meliadoul being useless against monsters, and also that you think it's kind of hacky how they put dot-dot-dot equipment on the monsters in this fight. In fact I believe they modified Meliadoul's skills to hit regardless of the target's equipment or lack thereof - to make her not, in fact, quite so useless against monsters - and the dot dot dot is just what happens when the game get a blank equipment slot in that message.

Also, when deciding whether to shoot or Life Drain with Ramza, I'd have taken the 100% hit rate on Life Drain as a sign of good compatibility and gone for a straight attack. This is possibly confounded by the fact that his Faith is a fair bit higher than normal. The game also seems to be skipping the Fomalhaut shots; maybe you should put that in Ramza's mainhand?

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

I thought the game sorta just glitched out on the animation for the two guns, giving Fomalhaut a fire animation for whatever reason, since the damage of it seems to be consistent with the damage formula for it. (WP * WP = dmg, 18 * 18 = 324)

Also, are the sword skills that Agrias uses affected by physical attack? Would Two Hands affect that?

E: just looked at a wiki for it, and no, it doesn't. Also, it was previously mentioned the thread that it does not! My bad.

Corvinus
Aug 21, 2006

Schwartzcough posted:

Blade Grasp actually only activates for the first attack in dual wield situations and since guns ignore all other forms of evasion, the second gun attack in both instances had 100% chance to hit.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Yeah, you can only react once per action, no matter how many times it hits. Except for abandon and weapon guard, which just change some numbers.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Corvinus posted:

Blade Grasp actually only activates for the first attack in dual wield situations and since guns ignore all other forms of evasion, the second gun attack in both instances had 100% chance to hit.

Blade Grasp can only activate once for a dual wield attack, but I'm pretty sure it can activate for the second attack if it doesn't activate for the first. So since it didn't go off for the first shot, it should've still had a 70% chance of blocking the second. If it HAD blocked the first attack, then you're right, the second shot would've been guaranteed.

Corvinus
Aug 21, 2006

Schwartzcough posted:

Blade Grasp can only activate once for a dual wield attack, but I'm pretty sure it can activate for the second attack if it doesn't activate for the first. So since it didn't go off for the first shot, it should've still had a 70% chance of blocking the second. If it HAD blocked the first attack, then you're right, the second shot would've been guaranteed.

Ah, quite right. Seems I forgot that. It's been a very long time since I played a version of FFT with Blade Grasp and my sample size was too small to demonstrate the effect.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Rotten Cookies posted:

I thought the game sorta just glitched out on the animation for the two guns, giving Fomalhaut a fire animation for whatever reason, since the damage of it seems to be consistent with the damage formula for it. (WP * WP = dmg, 18 * 18 = 324)

Also, are the sword skills that Agrias uses affected by physical attack? Would Two Hands affect that?

E: just looked at a wiki for it, and no, it doesn't. Also, it was previously mentioned the thread that it does not! My bad.

Yeah I assume the animation was an unintended result of the hack they did to allow for dual wielding guns. I'm pretty sure I am going to go with Attack UP with Agrias to boost her damage once I've got Lunar Knight more or less mastered.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

So if it makes you feel better, the Genji stuff wouldn't have helped Ramza's damage at all. Gun damage is completely stat-independent (except for magic guns, which consider caster and target Faith). So boosts to PA or MA wouldn't help any.

Also, I don't think this hack made any of Agrias' swordskills holy elemental, so the Excalibur won't be helping her damage that way. It should also be noted that the Excalibur boosts and absorbs holy, but is not ITSELF Holy elemental, so it doesn't cause any holy damage. Still, Haste is probably the Best Status Effect, so Excalibur will almost always be king of the sword pile.

This boss' name is Zalera; his dialog boxes just show Zarela because L's and R's are hard. :japan:

The AI doesn't really consider reaction abilities. It'll notice if you have Blade Grasp bringing your evasion up to 100% or something, but otherwise it won't factor things like Damage Split or Hamedo when planning attacks.

Another interesting AI quirk is that the AI basically ignores a unit with Death Sentence. Except for things like including those units in AoE attacks, they won't target Death Sentence'd units at all. This actually gets exploited a lot in Ramza-only challenges, since the Angel Ring prevents you from dying, but not the Death Sentence itself. So you can give yourself Death Sentence, then get about two free turns while the AI ignores you.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Those are all interesting points. I was going to record a new episode tonight but it took longer than expected for me to reach Igros Castle thanks to random encounters. I did pick up some elixirs along the way though! Anyhow I should be uploading the next episode tomorrow night.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

New episode is up and I figured out the Cloud thing so I'm just on my way to get him now.

EDIT: The Cloud episode is up too! Unfortunately I got some audio issues with it, but it still seems audible.

MaterialConceptual fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Dec 3, 2014

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Sorry for the triple post, but just posting to say that I've got two more videos up, one of Bervenia Volcano, and another of all the Murond missions.

In the first I engage in some first class bumbling and in the second I steamroll my enemies like never before!

Koguma
Sep 1, 2007

One of the Big Seven !!
*cletienne or loffrey gets KO'd*

Vormav: drat I CANT LOSE HERE

always loved that. the mediators on top of the temple having fomalhauts is really nice.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Personally I'm glad that you went back and re-did the Shrine Knight fight; my OCD heart couldn't take it not knowing if they were holding ultra-rare gear and you hadn't even checked. Also, I can't believe the modder basically turned the Maximillian armor into the brokenness that was the vanilla Chantage perfume (maybe in this version too). It says Always: Reraise. That means as long as you have another unit alive on the field somewhere (say, invisible?), a unit wearing that gear will ALWAYS come back to life on their next turn, and get to act. They are immortal. It's ridiculous.

As for Brave, you can't get your units to permanent 100 Brave. You gain 1 permanent Brave for every 4 it goes up in battle, so you cap out at 97 permanent Brave (since you can only gain 3 during battle, not 4). And your dancer just doesn't have the PA to be a real killer with her fists. You could give her a Bracer and Power Sleeve and Twist Headband to boost her PA by 7 and do some good damage, but then she'll have really low HP and no real evasion. Basically, you want a Martial Arts Ninja or a Two-Swords Monk to do serious barehanded damage.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

TechnoRobot posted:

*cletienne or loffrey gets KO'd*

Vormav: drat I CANT LOSE HERE

always loved that. the mediators on top of the temple having fomalhauts is really nice.

Yeah I'm glad I've got the extra Fomalhaut in case I need it.

Schwartzcough posted:

Personally I'm glad that you went back and re-did the Shrine Knight fight; my OCD heart couldn't take it not knowing if they were holding ultra-rare gear and you hadn't even checked. Also, I can't believe the modder basically turned the Maximillian armor into the brokenness that was the vanilla Chantage perfume (maybe in this version too). It says Always: Reraise. That means as long as you have another unit alive on the field somewhere (say, invisible?), a unit wearing that gear will ALWAYS come back to life on their next turn, and get to act. They are immortal. It's ridiculous.

As for Brave, you can't get your units to permanent 100 Brave. You gain 1 permanent Brave for every 4 it goes up in battle, so you cap out at 97 permanent Brave (since you can only gain 3 during battle, not 4). And your dancer just doesn't have the PA to be a real killer with her fists. You could give her a Bracer and Power Sleeve and Twist Headband to boost her PA by 7 and do some good damage, but then she'll have really low HP and no real evasion. Basically, you want a Martial Arts Ninja or a Two-Swords Monk to do serious barehanded damage.

I think I might put a soft ban on the Maximillian armor...it does just seem TOO good. I also switched Lavian back to her old configuration.

As for the next video, let's just say the deep dungeon didn't disappoint in terms of challenges! I should have it up in about an hour.

EDIT: Youtube decided to screw up the upload, so I'll upload the video tomorrow morning.

And it's up!

MaterialConceptual fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Dec 6, 2014

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Oh, MaterialConceptual. :allears: Will you ever win?

At any rate, if you come across stuff you want to steal again, remember: Sleep (Mimic Daravon) pretty much eliminates all their evasion, and speed (Cheer Song) boosts steal success rates. Failing that, get behind the enemy so you don't have to deal with shield evasion and weapon evasion from the sides.

Also, can't Agrias use shields if you make her a Holy Knight with the Lunar Knight secondary, instead of vice-versa? I guess the thread voted on her class, but 'eh.'

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Schwartzcough posted:

Oh, MaterialConceptual. :allears: Will you ever win?

At any rate, if you come across stuff you want to steal again, remember: Sleep (Mimic Daravon) pretty much eliminates all their evasion, and speed (Cheer Song) boosts steal success rates. Failing that, get behind the enemy so you don't have to deal with shield evasion and weapon evasion from the sides.

Also, can't Agrias use shields if you make her a Holy Knight with the Lunar Knight secondary, instead of vice-versa? I guess the thread voted on her class, but 'eh.'

Okay I'm going to actually make a note of that for stealing, since I keep forgetting about it. As for shields, yeah I could use them that way, but I think I'm going to stick with the current setup since I don't really seem to need the buff.

Daigerus
Nov 5, 2009
That Lunar Knight wasn't a guest unit, was he? Couldn't you have Ramza try to invite him to get his awesome equipment in order to get around Maintenance or was he immune to Invite somehow?

But yeah, Lavian was the MVP of that battle; she really mopped the floor with those knights who were completely lacking in status protection.

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Daigerus posted:

That Lunar Knight wasn't a guest unit, was he? Couldn't you have Ramza try to invite him to get his awesome equipment in order to get around Maintenance or was he immune to Invite somehow?

But yeah, Lavian was the MVP of that battle; she really mopped the floor with those knights who were completely lacking in status protection.

That's a great point! I have to remember that's an option as we go forward. I apologize for the gap in posting, but I ran into some difficulties with the next level and then I was too busy to try again until today. Hopefully I'll have a new episode up tonight.

And it's up! That was frankly a lot easier than I expected.

MaterialConceptual fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Dec 8, 2014

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Guess the modder couldn't be bothered to come up with 4 sadistic encounters per level, since yeah, that was basically a run-of-the-mill random encounter. Not that that's a bad thing; I don't particularly enjoy it when modders try to show you how bullshit hard they can make battles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaterialConceptual
Jan 18, 2011

Schwartzcough posted:

Guess the modder couldn't be bothered to come up with 4 sadistic encounters per level, since yeah, that was basically a run-of-the-mill random encounter. Not that that's a bad thing; I don't particularly enjoy it when modders try to show you how bullshit hard they can make battles.

Indeed, I am enjoying the Deep Dungeon, but I don't think I would if it was just all extreme challenge encounters. Anyhow, I lucked out with the next level and the video is up!

• Locked thread