Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Post cool car poo poo that isn't your cars

My fridge has a million rock auto magnets, some sweet badges that I glued magnetic backs on, the dyno plot from my RS, a speeding warning, and the original build sheet from the 1995 cherokee.

At work I have a shelf full of car poo poo:

Bugeye WRC car like mine. Random karting trophies I get from being THAT rear end in a top hat at charity gokarting events, rally stuff, a mustang piston with chunks missing. Etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

Welp.

Just one of my flags, and Holdbrooks' Awesome '13 AI:SS gift.

Just some light reading material.

A few of my toys.

A few more toys.

I only have like 8 rockauto stickers on the fridge. I suck.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
my Kenny Bernstein autographed used piston is basically my most prized possession

e- also iRacing and a G27. get both and have a blast

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Sep 20, 2014

Noeland
Feb 28, 2006

Rock Auto magnets AND a race schedule magnet!

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
AISS present from SlowIsFast :shobon:

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

AISS present from InitialDave

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Sharing space with me on my desk at work:

Lego Mini Cooper, tiny Lego Mini Cooper, random Lego car, Tron Legacy Lightcycle, and a bitchin' poster that got left in the building by the original owners.

The Lego Mini was a hell of a lot of fun to put together. All of you should go support the 1969 C3 Corvette on Lego Ideas so that I have another one to put together eventually.

Also not pictured, a shitload of little micro-machine sized figurines from Cars 2.

Hello Spaceman
Jan 18, 2005

hop, skip, and jumpgate
I have some AI stuff.

There's a bookshelf in the lounge that has this lot of junk.

Up close. These were all gifts from BMW.

Below that there's this lot.

The little 1/64 scale Maisto drag cars rule.

Ferrari LEGO

Obligatory Lightning McQueen

Some books. Ferrari cap autographed by Kamui Kobayashi. There's also a MINI cap signed by Stephane Peterhansel.

Some special books. GTR development from Nissan; LFA development from Lexus; VW's history of the Citi Golf they sold here in South Africa; and a limited edition Gran Turismo 4 coffee table tome with its protracted development tale.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

Wait. Jeremy Clarkson can read and write?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Somewhere in my garage I've got a Michelin foam advertising placard I snagged when my old job was getting rid of them. Can't get a picture right now cause my mom's a packrat so it's buried behind a bunch of random poo poo she's bought, but it's kinda neat; the yellow letters and border are raised up off the blue background.

• Locked thread