Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I use youresuchaf@gmail.com as a spam address and I feel bad everytime I actually have to verify it with a real person. I also feel bad because I got one of the first gmail invites sent out and I registered that instead of selling the invite for like 200 bucks.

Intel&Sebastian fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Sep 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll

-Atom- posted:

Confirmed yay

-Atom- posted:

Gomi is gonna lose and this forum is gonna be sad which will be funny

Shut up you suck

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I use youresuchaf@gmail.com as a spam address and I feel bad everytime I actually have to verify it with a real person. I also feel bad because I got one of the first gmail invites sent out and I registered that instead of selling the invite for like 200 bucks.

I just tell people that i use internetfake@hotmail.com because my name is interne tfake

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
This one should be available for streaming on Fightpass when I wake up, right?

Zwachro
Mar 7, 2003
C808BEA

Muttonchips posted:

This one should be available for streaming on Fightpass when I wake up, right?
Depends on when you wake up. But yea, it's a FP event, so unless there's technical issues you should be able to stream it (assuming you wake up after the event's started).

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Jeez, the UFC goes out of it's way to provide a proper dead-of-night Japanese MMA experience and you want to watch a recording of it the next morning!? I bet you put ketchup on steak too. Ugh.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/ufc-mark-hunt

quote:

More specifically, Hunt promised that he is going to "Knock his face off."

“I punch him in his lips," said Hunt. "And his lips fly off."

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

Does Mark Hunt kiss his mother with that mouth? Apparently Roy won't be kissing his.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I'm just going to assume Roy Nelson's mother looks exactly like Roy Nelson.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
I always assumed it was the lady living with the killer guy in True Detective

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Roy, can we make flowers?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
After this fight Japan is going to be a flat circle

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
yeh

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I'm lazy, how many hours from now does this begin? thank you

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Bubba Smith posted:

I'm lazy, how many hours from now does this begin? thank you

Main card starts about ten hours from now. Prelims about seven and a half.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Hunt is going to pot shot for a round to get his range then level Big Country.

In other words, Roy Nelson will eat a lot of Whopper Jrs until he eats a Whopper.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
The correct pluralization is actually "whoppers jr", you can thank the onion for lodging that one in my brain.

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?
i can't wait to hear joe rogna's views on rin nakai

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The correct pluralization is actually "whoppers jr", you can thank the onion for lodging that one in my brain.

carl's junior

Big Bob Pataki
Jan 23, 2009

The Bob that Refreshes
I'm a gamer and I like to game.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

As a man who even finds Cyborg endearingly attractive at times, Nakai makes me feel really uneasy and I feel like it's only a matter of time until she shows up to press conferences with a blank stare on her face dressed up as a "sexy" lightbulb or something.

Schenck v. U.S.
Sep 8, 2010

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Hunt is going to pot shot for a round to get his range then level Big Country.

One interesting thing about this fight is it's pretty much the first time Hunt has fought somebody in the UFC who didn't have several inches of height and reach on him. In previous fights even with that disadvantage he's tended to find his range early, so I don't think he'll need a whole round to start landing heavy blows on Roy.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

Tezcatlipoca posted:

hahaha

Man, that show was loving twisted

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Tezcatlipoca posted:

*speaks in a fake English accent*

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

Strangely excited to see Hyun Gyu Lim fight again tonight. If you have fightpass and haven't seen his fight with Tarec Saffiedine you might at least want to watch the 4th and 5th rounds.

In one of the UFC Japan trailers for one of Hunt's fights there was a shot of him with BIG SURPRISED MAN written on the screen but I lost my screencap, does anyone know which trailer I'm talking about?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Yes, thank you, yushin okami

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Strangely excited to see Hyun Gyu Lim fight again tonight. If you have fightpass and haven't seen his fight with Tarec Saffiedine you might at least want to watch the 4th and 5th rounds.

In one of the UFC Japan trailers for one of Hunt's fights there was a shot of him with BIG SURPRISED MAN written on the screen but I lost my screencap, does anyone know which trailer I'm talking about?

It was the perfect introductory main event for fight pass.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Including the long-anticipated debut of THE Royston Wee.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

this was somewhere in the tail end of the video where Sakuraba & Wanderlei sat down and talked to each other before the UFC Japan 2013 card, UFC took the video down for some reason because they do that with their own videos

Gzuz-Kriced
Sep 27, 2000
Master of Spoo

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Oh poo poo, I randomly thought of this fight a few days ago but I couldn't remember his name. This is awesome. I think my memory was merging this fight and Frye/Takayama, because I was remembering him as blonde.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
It's unfair to expect dunc to do every gdt ever, but at least the Japan ones please

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Gzuz-Kriced posted:

Oh poo poo, I randomly thought of this fight a few days ago but I couldn't remember his name. This is awesome. I think my memory was merging this fight and Frye/Takayama, because I was remembering him as blonde.

Lim was attempting to reenact Frye/Takayama while only having one leg.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2edsT-HCjE

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

This whole movie is very good

hrollins
May 20, 2003
Radio Friendly Unit Shifter

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I have that screencap in use as my avatar on another forum (non MMA). It confuses everyone, which is what I wanted.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
all told, I'm pretty jazzed up about Late Night MMA. makes me think it's New Years Eve and Inoki is gonna do something batshit crazy

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Yeah I'm excited for this one. Just the prospect of Tate losing to Rin Nakai is good enough to stay up for.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
didn't even know maximo was fighting

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Maximo is still in UFC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah I'm excited for this one. Just the prospect of Tate losing to Rin Nakai is good enough to stay up for.

There truly isn't an outcome for that fight that isn't hilarious. I wish Overeem was fighting on this card.

• Locked thread