Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Including the long-anticipated debut of THE Royston Wee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Gzuz-Kriced posted:

Oh poo poo, I randomly thought of this fight a few days ago but I couldn't remember his name. This is awesome. I think my memory was merging this fight and Frye/Takayama, because I was remembering him as blonde.

Lim was attempting to reenact Frye/Takayama while only having one leg.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Didn't watch the prelims.

The high point of the Horiguchi fight was him running to high five all the girls in the front row and having to be pulled back by security.

Kunimoto is bad at most aspects of fighting but somehow a good fighter. The decision was bad but not inexcusable.

Nakai vs Tate set WMMA back 10 years and I hate Miesha so loving much. She deserved to lose 29-28 because at least Nakai was trying to do something with her ineffective back takes.

Where the gently caress was this Akiyama vs Shields? What we've learned about Shields since they fought is that a judoka who hits hard can beat him.

Gomi should probably retire and Jury is still a forgettable dink.

It was kind of surreal to see Roy Nelson win a round and then get KO'd after walking into the exact trap he sets every fight.

• Locked thread