Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

TheRationalRedditor posted:

Best GDT by an infinitely unmeasurable amount *Salutes before walking back & forth down stairway to the master UFC fight archives situated behind the nearby couch*

Can you imagine if JT vs Kongo was on this card?! Heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Triticum Guzzler posted:

it is flatly unfair that there are no more koreans on the card

I just woke up for this where is it its not on btsport?!?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Waitmisnthis fight pass only?!?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

fight pass mate

OH FUOR gently caress SAKE

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Can't you get a free trial of it?

Main card is at 8 yes? iv not missed it yet?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Marin Karin posted:

yeah you haven't missed it yet. we're on the last prelim though.

It's 8am here, I'll stay up until 6am to pirate a small dude where giant silly gloves not get punched by various other dudes and be told he's won a fight but like gently caress am I waking up at 5am on a Saturday for ufc prelims when I'm not doing the podcast any time soon

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
BT sport are getting an angry phone call BUT THERE loving PHONE LINES DOBT ANSWER UNTIL 8am

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Solomonic posted:

Mark, you need to fight in just a couple hours, please get off the internet

e: wait no on a second pass I can parse that normally. It's me, I'm the pugilistic dementalist

I just got the new big iphone so my typings a little off, apologies

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
GoT!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

That reads like an April fools

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Chexoid posted:

Man. Horiguchi's body kicks are What's Up apparently.

Cool panicked take down as well mid body shut down

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Well I'm happy with this so far. I wonder next

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

slev posted:

I'm listening to Joe Rogan talk over this card and he has been talking about cups for about 3 minutes now

I've never done it live but lol that they aren't talking about the fight at all

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Grem posted:

Well end of round 3 and it's still anyone's fight.

Lol that Rin could win this

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Captain Log posted:

Tate is such hot garbage. That really wouldn't have been a robbery if she lost the decision.

Agreed, really funny outcome as well

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Yes Sick trip!!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Sexy am a straights are beautiful

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Did sexyama just start a conversation with someone outside the cage?!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Lloyd Boner posted:

Chances of sexyama getting popped?

I love the man but I think very high

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
So cool

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

THE BUTT MAN posted:

that fuckin ref ruined his epic walk off

I imagine he was in fear for Roys life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

fatherdog posted:

He's going to complain it was an early stoppage, you know.

I'll be disappointed if he does

• Locked thread