Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Miesha Tate vs Rin Nakai
if you're some kind of sex pervert then you'll be in love with this garbage fight between miesha tate, who constantly looks like she's sniffing farts and never does anything interesting during a fight, and Pimple, strongest of the three Battletoads. THere's never been a better time to be a gamer.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Intel&Sebastian posted:

WTF Daniel Hooker has fought from HW all the way down to Feather?

:lol:

his skills certainly resemble those of a heavyweight right now

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
if hooker wins he should probably adopt the nickname of 'pyrrhus'

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
where are the legions of professional japanese ball rubbers!?!?

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
not that anyone should care but arianny looks a lot less like a mutant now the swelling's gone down

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
that pocket square looks terrible

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
having the hero of kid yamamoto does not bode well

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
lololol what

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i was promised a wedding dress walkin!

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Triticum Guzzler posted:

clay guida, you look different somehow

lololol

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
somehow i don't tihnk going for a muay thai clinch against someone half a foot taller than you is a dominant strategy

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
this fight is like watching someone beat a corgie to death

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Triticum Guzzler posted:

rin nakai needs to move to vegas, not to train just so she can get paid to wrestle perverts in their apartment and never be on my screen again

hahahaah holy gently caress

duncan's commentary is the best part of japanese cards

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i remember criticising sadollah for looking tepid in his stirking and generally mediocre and unimpressive overall but was told smarmily by fatherdog he was a good fighter

this is probably the only time i'll have one up on fatherdog so i'm going to enjoy it

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
this thread is now about discussing hte many ways in which myles jury cheats

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
the back control of roy nelson on mark hunt: like watching two whales gently caress

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
HYEWAYUEYIWEUIREBQHIRUIrqr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i tried to look up the genghiscon gomi highlight to comfort me after his loss and it's been taken down

• Locked thread