Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Hey GBS, I thought we should all get to know each other better! I know I could certainly get to know you guys better!

Let's share some random facts about ourselves, here's a quick list of facts about yourself that you should post:

- What street you grew up on
- Your mother's maiden name
- Your email address
- The name of your favorite pet growing up
- The name of the high school you went to

Haha, just a few ideas to get us started!! Please answer all of the above!!!! Haha this will be fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Haha guys these are great but check out the questions I posted in the OP. I think they're pretty interesting and everyone should definitely answer them! Haha. Getting to know each other is cool.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

guys check the op pleas, some good questions there

• Locked thread