Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cal Worthington
Oct 8, 2013

Serious business.
many will die because of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
can't wait for the follow up wher ethe degenerate OP eats a dominos chickenbake straight from the foil... f*cking disgusting

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

BLARGHLE posted:

I ate half of it, and it was just really salty and hard. So.........kinda like a pretzel, I guess, but not the kind I was hoping for.

its a pretzel crust you ding-dong. also that poo poo looks and sounds terrible and i bet you ate it all alone. cheese sauce. cheese sauce with cheese on it

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
just licking some papa johns chicken wing sauce from the side of a trashcan... lol... here's a pic

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

bunky posted:

its a pretzel crust you ding-dong. also that poo poo looks and sounds terrible and i bet you ate it all alone. cheese sauce. cheese sauce with cheese on it

hey i like your avatar a lot

gently caress the ROW posted:

just licking some papa johns chicken wing sauce from the side of a trashcan... lol... here's a pic

just chew the aluminum until the flavor is gone and spit it on the sidewalk

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

MOOBS! posted:

hey i like your avatar a lot

hey thanks

ive got an idea for a new pizza. instead of pizza sauce we use cheese sauce. and instead of crust we can just roll out some cheese and bake it. plus ive got these round slices of cheese that look like pepperonis. we'll call it cheese.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

bunky posted:

hey thanks

ive got an idea for a new pizza. instead of pizza sauce we use cheese sauce. and instead of crust we can just roll out some cheese and bake it. plus ive got these round slices of cheese that look like pepperonis. we'll call it cheese.

I think you're on to something here

gently caress you & kill yourself OP. sorry but i expect a little god drat more for :10bux:

It was $6.60, so I think you're getting exactly as much as can be expected.

I make no apologies for the questionable cell phone pictures of the questionable pretzel pizza

BLARGHLE fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Sep 20, 2014

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

BLARGHLE posted:

It was $6.60, so I think you're getting exactly as much as can be expected.

I make no apologies for the questionable cell phone pictures of the questionable pretzel pizza

No that is loving disgusting, I mean, ugh, I don't even, why? I can think of like hundreds of things that I could eat for $6.60 and not completely hate myself for, gently caress man, soup! Soup! It costs like $2!

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Three Olives posted:

No that is loving disgusting, I mean, ugh, I don't even, why? I can think of like hundreds of things that I could eat for $6.60 and not completely hate myself for, gently caress man, soup! Soup! It costs like $2!

Yes, there are plenty of other things I could have eaten for $6.60 or less, but that was not the point. The point was that it was a pizza with a pretzel for a crust, and cheese for the sauce, and then also cheese for the toppings, with a smattering of low-grade pepperoni slices.

Some things just have to be experienced to be appreciated, and I wanted to bring a little bit of that greasy, salty experience to all of you. Really, Three Olives, you should be thanking me for eating this pizza, so you don't have to.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Three Olives posted:

soup is terrible and doesn't have cheese sauce. sodium yes. cheese no

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

bunky posted:

soup is terrible and doesn't have cheese sauce. sodium yes. cheese no

Broccoli and cheese soup has cheese sauce

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

BLARGHLE posted:

Broccoli and cheese soup has cheese sauce

good point, pizza dweeb

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

bunky posted:

good point, pizza dweeb

:monocle:

Wootiebabeh
Dec 21, 2009

plape

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I support you, OP.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

bunky posted:

good point, pizza dweeb

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i was hungry then i saw the pizza and its incandescent sheen alone left me feeling fed, or at least, not really hungry anymore.

Surprisingly Dope
Jan 12, 2011

Lope burgs again

Troll.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

OP that pizza looks nasty as gently caress, pizza cheese should not be that shade of yellow

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

what the gently caress is plape

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

MOOBS! posted:

what the gently caress is plape

i have avatars off

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

Portals posted:

OP that pizza looks nasty as gently caress, pizza cheese should not be that shade of yellow

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

i have avatars off

turn them back on this one is good

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
they made a pizza with molten yellow crayons instead of cheese, which is a real step up for little caesars

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

MOOBS! posted:

turn them back on this one is good

Portals posted:

It's not really that shade of yellow, that's just the lighting and my phone- every picture I take in here ends up like that.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

BLARGHLE posted:

It's not really that shade of yellow, that's just the lighting and my phone- every picture I take in here ends up like that.

gently caress off sinestro

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

BLARGHLE posted:

i just have one 60w bulb in my pizza dungeon guys. things aren't as they seem

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

bunky posted:

pizza dungeon

this is the hottest thing ive ever heard

Troll Bridgington
Dec 22, 2011

Keeping up foreign relations.
Does it pair well with a Mountain Dew Code Red?

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

bunky posted:

i just have one 60w bulb in my pizza dungeon guys. things aren't as they seem

It's actually nine 100w bulbs, but they make everything kinda yellowy, and also make it crazy hot in here when they're on too long. I've been wanting to replace them with CFL or LED bulbs, but the dimmable ones are so expensive. Also the walls are a gross cream/beige color, as well as the couch...I kind of hate it in here...

Also, my phone takes lovely pictures regardless of lighting

Tiler Kiwi posted:

gently caress off sinestro

Uh...what?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
f*ck you and your lovely piza

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

BLARGHLE posted:

Uh...what?

smh at the kid who doesnt know who sinestro is

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
changed my mind and insanely jazzed for pizza now, esp if they include a pepper

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Tiler Kiwi posted:

smh at the kid who doesnt know who sinestro is

Had to google it, now I understand.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

Stolen from the new Doobie thread

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

BLARGHLE posted:

It's actually nine 100w bulbs

:eyepop:

i dont think ive ever been in a room with more than 4 100w bulbs. who the gently caress needs 9 100w incandescent bulbs? CFLs are cheap as gently caress. stop eating pretzel pizza and get your poo poo right

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

bunky posted:

i dont think ive ever been in a room with more than 4 100w bulbs. who the gently caress needs 9 100w incandescent bulbs? CFLs are cheap as gently caress. stop eating pretzel pizza and get your poo poo right

it's for keeping pizza warm

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Frostwerks posted:

it's for keeping pizza warm

he ate that poo poo in like 30 minutes. it didnt even cool off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

to die for
Yams Fan

bunky posted:

For some reason the whole ceiling is covered in recessed lighting. I think there are a total of 20 bulbs on this floor, and I have replaced all of the ones not on this dimmer switch with CFLs. If I wasn't renting the place, and possibly moving out in march, I'd probably spend the $200 or whatever on all new bulbs that would last 20 years and use a 10th of the electricity, but as it is, gently caress it.

• Locked thread