Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bunky
Aug 29, 2004

and dont anyone loving say that his wife is hot because shes a new jersey 6 at best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystery Steve
Nov 9, 2006
Fun Shoe
Snootchie bootchies.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

PUGGERNAUT posted:

he stole the drat idea from a king of the hill episode!!!! operation infinite walrus

quoted for "TOOTH"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Remember that scene in clerks 2 where Randall is owning a lord of the rings nerd, and The Lord of the rings nerd stands there quietly while Jeff Anderson mimes walking back and forth for like 4 minutes, and then the nerd was owned so hard he threw up? owned. Star Wars forever. talk about owned, owned. funny stuff,

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

He gonna eat that dog.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

Neurosis posted:

Nurge posted:

Uh oh, someone didn't read the rule about not making threads about fat people.

lol i had no idea this is a rule that is really stupid

for real dude, I made a decently successful thread about fat people falling down a week or two ago and some lardass moderator gassed it because he was probably one of the fatties in the pictures falling down.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Jesus Christ posted:

for real dude, I made a decently successful thread about fat people falling down a week or two ago and some lardass moderator gassed it because he was probably one of the fatties in the pictures falling down.

i dont think that ever happened. not the gassing, just you making a moderately successful thread

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Lol, he's right. From rules thread:

" -anyone from now on who makes a thread about fat people is getting increasingly probated"

Wth. Idgi. Is it a bandwidth saving measure so SA's tubes dont clog?

back on topic.. @midnight had Kevin Smith and Justin Long on together recently. It was probably the worst episode of any comedy show I've ever seen. They are okay separately but they combine into a blackhole of jokes

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Sep 20, 2014

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

He gonna eat that dog.

it's like when you tie a carrot to the end of a stick to make a horse run

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

kind of want to see him and gaben make out

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

old dog child posted:

" -anyone from now on who makes a thread about fat people is getting increasingly probated"

probably sparks arguments because fat people are bad and gently caress up a lot in comedic ways, but also there are a lot of fat people here to be angry about that fact

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

bunky posted:

i dont think that ever happened. not the gassing, just you making a moderately successful thread

10 pages before getting gassed by some lardass mod is pretty successful for my posting history

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661544&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

He's wearing that oilers jumper bc he has to oil himself up to squeeze into that car

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

Jesus Christ posted:

10 pages before getting gassed by some lardass mod is pretty successful for my posting history

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661544&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

congrats

Eindyin
Mar 23, 2004

#1 Son

luncheon meat posted:

Oh and what role is his ugly wife who he thinks is hot just because she hosed him for his money playing in this movie?

I read this and guessed "oh god she's Dante's mrs from Clerks II isn't she" and I was right. Great description!

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Code Jockey posted:

kind of want to see him and gaben make out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hin-DIVIeqE

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I hate Kevin Smith, to be honest.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

this movie could've been good.

michael parks is amazing in it.

but johnny depp loving ruins it with his dumb over acting character schtick. he's like the grandfather from the princess bride, mixed with jerry lewis, mixed with poo poo. wasn't a good movie.

the walrus suit was also over lit for some reason, and a lot fo the editing was weird. not the worst movie ever, but dissapointing. even for what it is.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

luncheon meat posted:

Really though what is that picture?

that is really the walrus suit.

and him and michael parks have a walrus fight scene to tusk by fleetwood mac

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Jesus Christ posted:

it seems any thread that goes long enough inevitably runs into a gas here without anything against the rules happening but because some people don't like it it is pretty dumb

Cubone
May 26, 2011

wait what really

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

yep.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

i'll describe the whole movie for you gbs, because I love you.

and i'll be extra nice to put in spoilers for those who don't want to know.

so justin long is an rear end in a top hat podcaster who hangs out with haley joel osmet(aka i see dead people) as they bullshit and make fun of weird people. their podcast is called the "not see party" because i see dead people does not see what justin long talks about. many jokes about nazis in the film. Anyway, their first video, and the first scene of the film, is a "video" of a kid who's using a sword and ends up chopping his leg off. sounds kinda funny right? wrong. the effect is so loving lovely it ruins the scene entirely. it looks like a cartoon. not even close to being anywhere near realistic looking. anyway. justin wants to go visit this kid in canada, and does so. turns out he killed himself, and now justin has nothing to share on his next show.

so he pisses in a bar and finds an ad about an old man with stories who needs someone to live with him. justin decides this is it. he goes up tot he creepy house, and acts like a dick while the great and loving fantastic michael parks talks about his life and all that. it's all good stuff. but it's contrasted by justin saying things like "holy gently caress christ." and "that's nuts bro". anyway, he drinks this tea which was drugged and passes out.

oh and its shown that i see dead people is cucking justin's girlfriend. but it's ok because justin is cucking on her. cucks all around!

parks off screen cuts off justin's leg, and tells him he's going to turn him into a walrus who saved his life, and who he loved for six months a long time ago. justin calls i see dead people and his girlfriend for help when he gets a chance, and so they go looking for him.

somewhere justin becomes a fat walrus made of human skin and he does walrusy things. also, it turns out he's not the first walrus man that's existed. thats when i see dead people and girlfriend meet johnny depp and he mugs the camera so hard you want to punch him in the face. it's a 8 minute scene of johnny depp being weird and talking about dead post walrus man bodies found, and it completely deludes everything the movie bulit up to, or is building up too. then he tells a story how he met michael parks once and it's a 5 minute scene of michael parks and johnny depp acting like mentally challenged people and it goes on for loving ever. it doesn't stop. until it does, and you believe it's been hours.

depp and crew go to track down michael parks.

anyway, later parks dresses up in a walrus human skin suit too, and wants to fight justinrus because he always wished he gave the real walrus a fighting chance years ago. the tusk song plays over this scene. and it's about as silly as you can imagine two fat rubber suits flopping around and trying to fight can be. anyway, justirus kills parks, and becomes full walrus. i see dead people, girlfriend and johnny depp find justinrus, and it fades to black.

cut to a year later, justinrus is now in an animal shelter and is fed fish every year or so by i see dead people and girlfriend.

written and directed by kevin smith. well shot though. not the worst movie, like I said. but just, tonally off.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

its like guy fierre hosed paula deen and they fed their child nothing but butter and cream freige.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

at least violent j knows he's a joke

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

The human chumleypede

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

old dog child posted:

i think that the mods are slowely chanigng gbs back to the way it was before

i won't miss the n********R *f*g stuff, but the INane INsane stuff I will

god bless

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
oh gently caress I read the script for this thing :psyduck:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

CelticPredator posted:

i'll describe the whole movie for you gbs, because I love you.

and i'll be extra nice to put in spoilers for those who don't want to know.

so justin long is an rear end in a top hat podcaster who hangs out with haley joel osmet(aka i see dead people) as they bullshit and make fun of weird people. their podcast is called the "not see party" because i see dead people does not see what justin long talks about. many jokes about nazis in the film. Anyway, their first video, and the first scene of the film, is a "video" of a kid who's using a sword and ends up chopping his leg off. sounds kinda funny right? wrong. the effect is so loving lovely it ruins the scene entirely. it looks like a cartoon. not even close to being anywhere near realistic looking. anyway. justin wants to go visit this kid in canada, and does so. turns out he killed himself, and now justin has nothing to share on his next show.

so he pisses in a bar and finds an ad about an old man with stories who needs someone to live with him. justin decides this is it. he goes up tot he creepy house, and acts like a dick while the great and loving fantastic michael parks talks about his life and all that. it's all good stuff. but it's contrasted by justin saying things like "holy gently caress christ." and "that's nuts bro". anyway, he drinks this tea which was drugged and passes out.

oh and its shown that i see dead people is cucking justin's girlfriend. but it's ok because justin is cucking on her. cucks all around!

parks off screen cuts off justin's leg, and tells him he's going to turn him into a walrus who saved his life, and who he loved for six months a long time ago. justin calls i see dead people and his girlfriend for help when he gets a chance, and so they go looking for him.

somewhere justin becomes a fat walrus made of human skin and he does walrusy things. also, it turns out he's not the first walrus man that's existed. thats when i see dead people and girlfriend meet johnny depp and he mugs the camera so hard you want to punch him in the face. it's a 8 minute scene of johnny depp being weird and talking about dead post walrus man bodies found, and it completely deludes everything the movie bulit up to, or is building up too. then he tells a story how he met michael parks once and it's a 5 minute scene of michael parks and johnny depp acting like mentally challenged people and it goes on for loving ever. it doesn't stop. until it does, and you believe it's been hours.

depp and crew go to track down michael parks.

anyway, later parks dresses up in a walrus human skin suit too, and wants to fight justinrus because he always wished he gave the real walrus a fighting chance years ago. the tusk song plays over this scene. and it's about as silly as you can imagine two fat rubber suits flopping around and trying to fight can be. anyway, justirus kills parks, and becomes full walrus. i see dead people, girlfriend and johnny depp find justinrus, and it fades to black.

cut to a year later, justinrus is now in an animal shelter and is fed fish every year or so by i see dead people and girlfriend.

written and directed by kevin smith. well shot though. not the worst movie, like I said. but just, tonally off.

:psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck::psyduck:

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

PUGGERNAUT posted:

fifteen bucks little man, put that poo poo in my hand

i hated how much i heard this in middle school, it was quoted tirelessly like it was 'i'm rick james, bitch' for a while.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

bunky posted:

and dont anyone loving say that his wife is hot because shes a new jersey 6 at best

you'd probably think she's relatively hot irl. eliza dushku and shannon elizabeth would be like literal jizz in your pants hot irl, of course she looks lousy next to them onscreen.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this is the stupidest plot to anything that i have ever heard

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

I am the eggman, I am the walrus!

Origin
Feb 15, 2006

Goo goo kachoo!

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
south park did it. cartman's dad turned himself into a porpoise.

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

He gonna eat that dog.

Representative of a snoochie boochie poochie

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I bet it sucks like every movie he's made in the last 17 years

edit: he is a fat poo poo and has a fat old poo poo dog

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
post the walrus pic, i can be bothered going back a page. poo poo, i actually wrote this out instead of going back to look at it,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

BASF posted:

post the walrus pic, i can be bothered going back a page. poo poo, i actually wrote this out instead of going back to look at it,
TERRIFYInot even hipster critics could stop from making GBS threads on this

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 12:54 on Sep 20, 2014

• Locked thread