Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pogi

give me a question and i will answer it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

you do know drunkposting is a probatable offense, right?

mycophobia
what is your fetish

Slot

when you fart in th bathtub do you smell it on purpose

pogi

i am he posted:

no i did not know that officer

but ur cute

mycophobia posted:

what is your fetish

rough sex in the shower

pogi

Slot posted:

when you fart in th bathtub do you smell it on purpose

yes

bird.

what food that you eat makes your favorite fart aroma

pogi

BrownianMotion posted:

what food that you eat makes your favorite fart aroma

adobo

Thormachine

BrownianMotion posted:

what food that you eat makes the worst fart aroma

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

i am he posted:

whoa what?? :wth:

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
tell us everything about yourself and yhour life gently caress it hahahaaha!!! gently caress it who are we?? just little messageboard men ooo look at me i'm a little message board man doo doo doo hahaha just tell us TELL US WHO YOU loving ARE!@!!>@

mycophobia

i am he posted:

so is posting goaste

pogi

WetNightmare posted:

tell us everything about yourself and yhour life gently caress it hahahaaha!!! gently caress it who are we?? just little messageboard men ooo look at me i'm a little message board man doo doo doo hahaha just tell us TELL US WHO YOU loving ARE!@!!>@

i am a dude that lives in tn and i worked at a cool lab where they made the nuclear bomb and it fuckin owned

pogi

mycophobia posted:

so is posting goaste

plz do not doxx me tia

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

your av is running from the mods at all times

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
are lab coats polyester or cotton or blend if so what % and do the higher up scientists get higher %'s of cotton in their lab coats as a reward for a job well done?

pogi

WetNightmare posted:

are lab coats polyester or cotton or blend if so what % and do the higher up scientists get higher %'s of cotton in their lab coats as a reward for a job well done?

in my experience... scientist do not wear lab coats :( everything we know... is a lie

i did not work in a lab tho that might color my experience

pig slut lisa

irl is good

what is ur dog's favorite spot 2 be petted?

(favorite spot on body, also favorite spot in house plz)

pogi

DrSanchez posted:

in my experience... scientist do not wear lab coats :( everything we know... is a lie

i did not work in a lab tho that might color my experience

to clarify i worked in the office part of the lab

pogi

pig slut lisa posted:

what is ur dog's favorite spot 2 be petted?

(favorite spot on body, also favorite spot in house plz)

she lieks to be petted on the chest, while she's laying in the middle of the living room

pig slut lisa

irl is good

DrSanchez posted:

she lieks to be petted on the chest, while she's laying in the middle of the living room

:wth:

my dog same!

Hello Meow
how fast can you drive your car RIGHT NOW

pogi

Hello Meow posted:

how fast can you drive your car RIGHT NOW

p fast im sure

Defo Not ICUCMECU
Sanchez has a baby dick

Defo Not ICUCMECU
I would know b/c we docked

Slot

Im gonna go ride to get more. If I die i leave my money to the BYOB Chill Fund.

Slot fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Sep 20, 2014

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Slot posted:

Ive had 6 beers and im gonna go ride to get 6 more. If I die i leave my money to the BYOB Chill Fund.

You should probably not do this.

mycophobia
do it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Slot posted:

Ive had 6 beers and im gonna go ride to get 6 more. If I die i leave my money to the BYOB Chill Fund.

i rode my bike drunk once in byob and look at me now

mycophobia
it's not legal to sell bear past 11 in my county so i can't even go buy it

i mean i gueess i could drive to jackson but maybe is houldn't

Slot

I;m back and my state knows better than to sell me alcohol after 12am because of the degenerate piece of poo poo i am.

Slot

Its 12:08 sorry i cant sell that to you.
Are oyu sure? Are you super super sure cause I just wanna give you money. Idiot.

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

i am he posted:

Oh poo poo I have some explaining to do

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slot posted:

I;m back and my state knows better than to sell me alcohol after 12am because of the degenerate piece of poo poo i am.

what the gently caress kind of stalinist shitburg do you live in that won't sell booze to a drunk dude at 12am

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
I live in the rear end in a top hat of the US and can still get liquor any time between 6am and 2am (10am on Sunday!!!!)

Slot

Solid Poopsnake posted:

what the gently caress kind of stalinist shitburg do you live in that won't sell booze to a drunk dude at 12am

T
E
X
A
S

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slot posted:

T
E
X
A
S

oh poo poo yeah that explains it

sorry bro

sorry that you live in texas

Solid Poopsnake

by Nyc_Tattoo
Have you thought about not doing that? Living in Texas, I mean. Because seriously Arizona is loving awful but I can still slip a dude some money to sell me bourbon at 2:30-3am while being unable to find the door.

Slot

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Have you thought about not doing that? Living in Texas, I mean. Because seriously Arizona is loving awful but I can still slip a dude some money to sell me bourbon at 2:30-3am while being unable to find the door.

I tried and the preteen at the register was adamant she was the defender of all that was right in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Meow
does the nearest SA mod drive to your house to give you a breathalyzer to see if your BAC is too high to post

• Locked thread