Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Brian walked down the dark and spooky hallway of the deserted space station that he worked on and he was able to walk with his feet on the ground because there was anti-gravity which had been invented many years before and made space-life a lot easier than it would have been otherwise.

As he rounded a corner he noticed something stirring in the shadows, he slowly walked towards it with slow foot steps to see what it was. As he got closer he discovered what it was. It was a ghost!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Normally, this would have concerned Brian, except that after the events of the last few hours, he was unsure if he would ever feel anything ever again, much less an emotion such as fear.

As the ghost rose from behind the space boxes with an ethereal hoot and began to swirl around him, consuming his flesh, he reflected on the events which had transpired so recently...

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
!

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

op you were doing pretty well but

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

it must be weird for your dick to touch another dick. i dunno maybe its cool or something. id for sure do it if it was a ghost dong

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

stay safe sodomy ghost

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

bunky posted:

it must be weird for your dick to touch another dick. i dunno maybe its cool or something. id for sure do it if it was a ghost dong

its p. cool

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

Edit: Sorry, thought this was the Scary Spice thread.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Llamas can be spookies.

Weird llama stare

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

psyopmonkey posted:

Llamas can be spookies.

Weird llama stare

googled and uploaded this just for you

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Brian tightened one of his many belts and lifted his ghost welder.
"Let's boo this!" he quipped to himself for the hundredth time.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
Not so much the ghost that is scary as the subversive dismantlement of bourgeois expectations of what "anti-gravity" means and its application in scary spacelife.

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I once saw a ghost

a gay ghost

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Ah Map posted:

Not so much the ghost that is scary as the subversive dismantlement of bourgeois expectations of what "anti-gravity" means and its application in scary spacelife.

See, that bugged me at first as well, but then I realized that if humans had really invented "anti-gravity" that knowledge would almost certainly come with the capacity to manipulate gravity in other ways, including the ability to provide astronauts with an earth like gravity field.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Applewhite posted:

See, that bugged me at first as well, but then I realized that if humans had really invented "anti-gravity" that knowledge would almost certainly come with the capacity to manipulate gravity in other ways, including the ability to provide astronauts with an earth like gravity field.

Or they just flip their anti-gravity machine upside-down and bolt it to the ceiling

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Or they just flip their anti-gravity machine upside-down and bolt it to the ceiling

Maybe on Russian spaceships.

Edit: although, which spaceships are more likely to have ghosts? Not good old American spaceships, that's for sure.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Applewhite posted:

Maybe on Russian spaceships.

Edit: although, which spaceships are more likely to have ghosts? Not good old American spaceships, that's for sure.

warp ships obviously there's no knowing if the dimension they skip through to lessen distances is HELL

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
OH WHOA WAIT CAN YOU SEE HIS WIENER THROUGH THE GHOST

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
http://i.imgur.com/8OW67ar.jpg

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

I am the skeleton of a ghost who died much too young

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax