Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you put your ketchup in the fridge?
No
Durrr I'm a loving retard!!
View Results

• Locked thread
Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
Which of you fucktards put your ketchup in the fridge. What kind of idiot would pute ketchup in the fridge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Haha, you eat ketchup and not only that you are a snob about it.

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
i don't like ketchup.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Gross Dude posted:

Haha, you eat ketchup and not only that you are a snob about it.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
It is a man's choice what he puts in the fridge: ketchup, coffee, butter, even bread. Unless he's a woman in which case there's a feminist debate to be had

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Hey everyone, can you believe this guy just flicks his boogers after picking his nose? I discretely use the trash can.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I don't have any ketchup because I'm a grown up.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
hey op do you leave your ranch dressing out the fridge too?

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Some people eat Chef Boyardee out of a can, but not me! I'm an adult, I pour it into a bowl first.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

Why would you use ketchup when barbecue sauce exists; I had this revelation a year or two ago.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Haha, I saw this guy IRL that had his shoes untied, what a loser. I just tuck mine in under my foot like a big boy!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Action Yak Police posted:

Why would you use ketchup when barbecue sauce exists; I had this revelation a year or two ago.

both are too sweet unless you make your own though

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Gross Dude posted:

Haha, I saw this guy IRL that had his shoes untied, what a loser. I just tuck mine in under my foot like a big boy!

You put youre loving ketchup in the fridge and your mad about it lmfao

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i put it in the fridge bc it only last a few months out of the fridge and i don't use it that often

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
:gas:

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

That's where it goes, idiot.

CountButtula
Jan 5, 2014
Can I see pic tures of the op's fridge

mucocele
Nov 3, 2012

CountButtula posted:

Can I see pic tures of the op's fridge

OP, is it OK for me to mix ketchup and mayo to dip things in??

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Mayo is egg based and will go off.

Ketchup is not egg based.

No.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Daimo posted:

Mayo is egg based and will go off.

Ketchup is not egg based.

No.
mayo actually does not tend to go off easily. this being the whole point behind making mayonnaise in the first place

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Mmm let me guess, another little manchild who puts his ketchup in the fridge. :bravo:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

get out of here ketchuplover

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it keeps longer you mongoloid

not everyone factors monthly ketchup runs into their budget

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

yeah if you don't put your ketchup in the fridge then that means you use if frequently enough to go through an entire bottle before it goes bad, or you just waste it and throw away half full bottles of poo poo when it's no good any more. either way, you're the retard.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

OP probably leaves the whole butter pat out on the counter to get rancid too. :barf:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Tremendous Taste posted:

it keeps longer you mongoloid

not everyone factors monthly ketchup runs into their budget

i get the ketchup runs almost daily

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Shithouse Dave posted:

OP probably leaves the whole butter pat out on the counter to get rancid too. :barf:

i leave butter out, is that weird

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
People who do what it says on the bottle, op.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Shithouse Dave posted:

butter does not tend to go bad when left out either. surprisingly, this is why butter was made in the first place.

ketchup and mayo are both fine out of the fridge for a couple of months but after that they start losing their flavor. so unless you go through a lot of ketchup and mayo you're probably better off with those two in the fridge.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

It's not weird to leave a little out in a covered dish, but if you leave the whole pound out it will go rancid before you use it all unless you are some gross ham beast who can eat that much butter before it goes bad.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

butter does not tend to go bad when left out either. surprisingly, this is why butter was made in the first place.

what kind of surprise is that, boring

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

voted 1

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

gently caress. this. thread.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Shithouse Dave posted:

It's not weird to leave a little out in a covered dish, but if you leave the whole pound out it will go rancid before you use it all unless you are some gross ham beast who can eat that much butter before it goes bad.
a pat is like a slice of a stick of butter.

leaving 1 stick out is p. common

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I put mine in the fridge. It tastes weird if you dont. but lmbo if you don't use banana sauce on everything

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
Fridging is a serious problem we as a society can't ignore.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

what te gently caress

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

a pat is like a slice of a stick of butter.

leaving 1 stick out is p. common

My bad, international differences. Butter never came in sticks in New Zealand, hence my gross roommates leaving the whole pound out and the house stinking like rancid loving butter. I used margarine for ten years after that.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

de_dust posted:

I put mine in the fridge. It tastes weird if you dont. but lmbo if you don't use banana sauce on everything
:hf: hot jufran 4 me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Shithouse Dave posted:

My bad, international differences. Butter never came in sticks in New Zealand, hence my gross roommates leaving the whole pound out and the house stinking like rancid loving butter. I used margarine for ten years after that.
ok for reference butter in the united states comes in a 1 lb box that is quartered into 4 oz sticks

• Locked thread