Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Earlier there was a thread where some guy was gonna go out with his dumb intern who was a pua and was gonna do like a live post but the thread just devolved into 8 pages of calling him gay like not even in any kind of a clever way

I dunno if that's better or worse than 8 pages of an argument over some minor facet of a news story but laffo if you think that poo poo all died with gbs1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Earlier there was a thread where some guy was gonna go out with his dumb intern who was a pua and was gonna do like a live post but the thread just devolved into 8 pages of calling him gay like not even in any kind of a clever way

I dunno if that's better or worse than 8 pages of an argument over some minor facet of a news story but laffo if you think that poo poo all died with gbs1

did he ever go out with the pua, i stopped reading the thread

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Maybe if he actually did what he said he was gonna do instead of bitching out with some made up tummy ache people wouldn't have gave him so much poo poo.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

mookface posted:

theyd get petty and retarded very frequently

unlike new gbs

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

g0lbez posted:

unlike new gbs

salty like a pretzel

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

g0lbez posted:

unlike new gbs

not petty just retarded

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
New GBS is funny because you get to watch the same handful of posters trying really hard to show how not tryhard they are again and again in every thread.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Helsing posted:

New GBS is funny because you get to watch the same handful of posters trying really hard to show how not tryhard they are again and again in every thread.

Well we don't all post in DnD so we don't have that innate tryhard talent.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Captain Candiru posted:

Things are basically the same exact thing again except now the posts are like 1 or 2 poorly spelled sentences.

Fuk u rear end in a top hat oval office btch

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Old GBS was better. New GBS is mostly threads about how some popular thing or common activity is super gay.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
some posters are upset bout gbs gay agenda

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Don Tacorleone posted:

Fuk u rear end in a top hat cuck bitch

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

I kind miss old gbs and I dont think there's been many noteworthy threats in nugibbis besides like 2 or 3 and the ms paint threads.
Its an ok place to chill but everywhere feels the same now.

Plus since then like every forum has turned into some crappy byoblite. Imp zone is a good forum though despite itself.

No. It sucked. It was self-feeding bullshit.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
5 just 5 golden man babies have all of my manbabies goon sir

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Dr_Amazing posted:

Old GBS was better. New GBS is mostly threads about how some popular thing or common activity is super gay.

frig off

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

(and can't post for 716 days!)

if you miss posting in old gbs i don't like you

it was like dnd, except with dumber people, if you can imagine, and if you didn't capitalize you were punished by a permavirgin gnome that fucks ducks, king duckfucker, lord of olde gibbis.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

if you miss posting in old gbs i don't like you

it was like dnd, except with dumber people, if you can imagine, and if you didn't capitalize you were punished by a permavirgin gnome that fucks ducks, king duckfucker, lord of olde gibbis.

who hosed ducks

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i think new gbs is cool and good because i love watching the same 10 gay rear end white noise posters jerking each other off in every thread

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
old gbs was so bad

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

señor woodchuck hosed ducks, wrote ducktales erotica, was in all honesty a 40 year old virgin that lived with his parents, according to his blog, where he talked about sniffing the hair of strangers on public transportation and fantasizing about spree killing. the fact that ppl were banned and probied by this man is a stain on these forums. his posting was exactly the dipshit college dropout smug :allears: lecturing that characterized gbs i guess post-2009, and it was to his and ozma's tastes that gbs was curated to, in my extremely gay opinion

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

bring back old GBS just to remind everyone just how bad it was

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
make a new forum called Old GBS

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
GBS is an oftentimes unfunny circlejerk now but it's still better than 09-13 GBS.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

señor woodchuck hosed ducks, wrote ducktales erotica, was in all honesty a 40 year old virgin that lived with his parents, according to his blog, where he talked about sniffing the hair of strangers on public transportation and fantasizing about spree killing. the fact that ppl were banned and probied by this man is a stain on these forums. his posting was exactly the dipshit college dropout smug :allears: lecturing that characterized gbs i guess post-2009, and it was to his and ozma's tastes that gbs was curated to, in my extremely gay opinion

In a way, Lowtax did the funniest thing choosing those idiots as mods

gently caress, Ozma sucked and was obviously on some power trip

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
:margeball:

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Anyone else think it's weird that so many people can list off all the mods, their personalities, and real-world histories?

Sexgun Rasputin
May 5, 2013

by Ralp

just that one actually

like anybody remember toby

no

me either

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Well poo poo let's do some effortposting then. Fifty well - researched pages about public transportation in Juneau AK coming up.

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

Dr_Amazing posted:

Anyone else think it's weird that so many people can list off all the mods, their personalities, and real-world histories?

the only one I know these details about is franco because he loves posting in ladythread

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Well poo poo let's do some effortposting then. Fifty well - researched pages about public transportation in Juneau AK coming up.

how about that weather

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I wish it was a little less reductive and injokey sometimes but Twitter and Reddit are just so much better for people who want to share Fresh New Content and become e-famous that it's kinda whatever. GBS is fine. It is a place to post.

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....

Cream_Filling posted:

thank you doobie and aatrek

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
old gbs sucked, all hail the new gbs.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

How many goons have had the freedom to come out of the closet and say 'im gay' in the past year?

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

That time when the weird furry artist brought that bizarre as gently caress Christmas weird talk thread into new gibbis was x ptty funny in that he was run out of here on a pile of his awful furry pictures and whimsy holiday bullshit

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
nu bgs cuodl use a cfew more caps imo

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Pawn 17 posted:

How many goons have had the freedom to come out of the closet and say 'im gay' in the past year?

don't ask, don't tell.

old gbs was worse than iran.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

Parallax Scroll posted:

it didn't have enough content

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

wouldn't it be spooky if this Halloween we got GBS 3: no privilege, insensitivity, bigotry, prejudice, bad grammar, triggers, hate speech, PUA, MRA, misogyny, racism, trolling, memes, cliches, reddit links, news articles, pictures of food, pictures of humans or GIFs of any kind allowed

sadly all we'll actually get is Ebola

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i like to shitpost so i like nuGBS

Old GBS was filled with boring sadbrains

• Locked thread