Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
it's cool & good but the old regime is making moves to reassert control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
some posters are upset bout gbs gay agenda

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
make a new forum called Old GBS

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
every single post in this thread would warrant a probation/ban in old gbs. posting about posting, shift key, hate speech & mod sass (defined as mentioning the moderation) these punishments would be unequally applied based on the pedophile's opinion of any given poster. you would also be probated if enough spastic faggots mashed report, even if you didn't break any of the couple dozen written & unwritten rules

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

VectorSigma posted:

any post about "quantum physics" that isn't pages of equations is probably bullshit

aha but we're discussing quantom physics & ur risible reliance on equations betrays your patriarchal prejudice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i dont mind im gay or cuck. theyre not really for me, but theyre so short i can breeze right past them, and every once in a while a good im gay gets me

• Locked thread