Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i like how in old gbs you could go a week and there would be like 1 new thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

g0lbez posted:

i like when lowtax made a stickied thread saying you would get banned for no content threads and then it never happened and then the thread disappeared

it didn't have enough content

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

bring back gbs 2.1

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

g0lbez posted:

everyone shits on old gbs but it was basically just an rss feed. i'm not sure what's so vile about discussing news articles with people but i guess it could've been pushed to a different subforum??

you would be probated for posting a news thread in old gbs

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

g0lbez posted:

you would only be probated if you just pasted a news article, you had to post your well written opinion on it complete with capital letters and commas and things

gently caress that

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Earlier there was a thread where some guy was gonna go out with his dumb intern who was a pua and was gonna do like a live post but the thread just devolved into 8 pages of calling him gay like not even in any kind of a clever way

I dunno if that's better or worse than 8 pages of an argument over some minor facet of a news story but laffo if you think that poo poo all died with gbs1

did he ever go out with the pua, i stopped reading the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

For content:

• Locked thread