Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Elukka posted:

It has a little room for worthwhile threads now but it's still one big meme. Also every thread is filled with no content posts.

And idiots complaining about no good content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

i miss all those great old gbs threads like

The 9/11 thread was p funny

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

King of Internet posted:

2009 was ok 2011 was where it really started going downhill

2010 is when it became insufferable, I basically agree with you

Or DO I, heh, I'm tricky like that because dis is GBSToo modafoka

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

redshirt posted:

It's made me a lot dumber, that's for sure.

I can barely read a 4 line paragraph anymore without thinking tl;dr

Would you say... The Internet makes you stupid, heh

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Captain Candiru posted:

Things are basically the same exact thing again except now the posts are like 1 or 2 poorly spelled sentences.

Fuk u rear end in a top hat oval office btch

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Sexgun Rasputin posted:

seņor woodchuck hosed ducks, wrote ducktales erotica, was in all honesty a 40 year old virgin that lived with his parents, according to his blog, where he talked about sniffing the hair of strangers on public transportation and fantasizing about spree killing. the fact that ppl were banned and probied by this man is a stain on these forums. his posting was exactly the dipshit college dropout smug :allears: lecturing that characterized gbs i guess post-2009, and it was to his and ozma's tastes that gbs was curated to, in my extremely gay opinion

In a way, Lowtax did the funniest thing choosing those idiots as mods

gently caress, Ozma sucked and was obviously on some power trip

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Grand Prize Winner posted:

Well poo poo let's do some effortposting then. Fifty well - researched pages about public transportation in Juneau AK coming up.

how about that weather

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Photoshop threads in SA were loving cool back in the 00's because nobody knew how to PS for poo poo and there were a few nerdy PS wizards ahead of the curve here, but in 2014 there's a billion websites dedicated to Photoshops, some truly excellent, so it's hard to stand out the way it used to

what I'm saying is, PS threads as the ol' reliable great content generator are not a good idea anymore

hahahaha what was wrong with these peoples

loving lol

• Locked thread