Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
ive been going through a recent handsomifcation and although im not the most handsome yet, i will probably be there in about 2 days.

i would like to talk about the problems of being handsome and use this thread a shelter for those of us that are handsome. i mean at some point your face becomes so god drat good looking that you don't even look human anymore. you cant smile or raise your eyebrows at people or you'll overwhelm them. you literally make people happy just by being near them and it's such a loving burden to think about carrying this responsibility. u cant leave the house with eye crust or like boogers or gross shirts because they all depend on you.

this guy can pose like a spider on the wall

"OCD? I'm thinking more like OMG."

and it was a good line because hes so loving handsome it works. this guy can tell if anyone is racist simply if they deny his ridiculous handsomeness.

feel free to post your handsome photographs to be added to the OP. this can be our safe haven.

Up to the Elves fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Sep 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Women will act all :geno: to your face like you're just another joe schmoe, but then they start :shlick: behind your back.

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

Women will act all :geno: to your face like you're just another joe schmoe, but then they start :shlick: behind your back.

im going to judge your avatar & blatant inexperience with handsome encounters that you are not a very handsome lad. maybe this isn't the right thread for you.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Up to the Elves posted:

im going to judge your avatar & blatant inexperience with handsome encounters that you are not a very handsome lad. maybe this isn't the right thread for you.

Had that kind of experience a few times where girls won't make eye contact while talking, but then my coworker tells me they were checking out my rear end when I looked away.

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

Had that kind of experience a few times where girls won't make eye contact while talking, but then my coworker tells me they were checking out my rear end when I looked away.

lol ppl like to look at ur butt more than ur face

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Up to the Elves posted:

lol ppl like to look at ur butt more than ur face

Works for me.

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
a 3-1 facetime to asstime ratio sounds about fair

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

wicker man please post your butt and face for us to compare

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

smoobles posted:

wicker man please post your butt and face for us to compare

It doesn't help that you couldn't tell a difference!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Somewhere on this forum, is a drawing of my rear end

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wicker Man posted:

It doesn't help that you couldn't tell a difference!

you could present them unlabeled and without bias as Science. :eng101:

naem
May 29, 2011

I was fat as a kid and then unfatted and I don't know how to handsome very well now. It's more complicated than it looks!

Also it's easy to think all handsomes are just "handsome" and that's it but no. There is a definite handsome pecking order or HPO and it's brutally enforced, you can't just skip along being a handsome there's like an unwritten code of honor so to speak.

naem
May 29, 2011

Also despite being somewhat good lioking, my best trait is probably my nine inch long penis and let me tell you, it is frustrating that if a girl has double dees? You can see them puppies. There's no hiding it. It's like YOWZA or perhaps SPROING! For example. But my schlong? She won't know until my pants they Are off and there is quite the process to proper depantsification my friend

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

Also despite being somewhat good lioking, my best trait is probably my nine inch long penis and let me tell you, it is frustrating that if a girl has double dees? You can see them puppies. There's no hiding it. It's like YOWZA or perhaps SPROING! For example. But my schlong? She won't know until my pants they Are off and there is quite the process to proper depantsification my friend

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
so glad i don't have this problem

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
im a VERY handsome man

naem
May 29, 2011

Do you have any pointers because I dont know how to go about handsomeing very well!!

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

naem posted:

The only reason you aren't allowed to walk around with your dick lovingly outlined in your pants for all to see and appraise is the bullshit patriarchal decency laws put in place to trick women into depantsing men with small to average dicks. I would like to see this come to an end so that I don't have to waste my time with uncovering and dismissing subpar cock.

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

Trixie Hardcore posted:

The only reason you aren't allowed to walk around with your dick lovingly outlined in your pants for all to see and appraise is the bullshit patriarchal decency laws put in place to trick women into depantsing men with small to average dicks. I would like to see this come to an end so that I don't have to waste my time with uncovering and dismissing subpar cock.

This is pretty easy.

All cock is subpar.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Berk Berkly posted:

This is pretty easy.

All cock is subpar.

I dunno, I've heard that naem's got a pretty impressive cock*.

*Source

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
OP let the luck o' the Irish smile on ya.

Squidbeak
Jul 24, 2007

Com Truise

Wicker Man posted:

This is true

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
one thing i will admit is despite being a handsome man i have a very tiny shlong and am often ridiculed for it

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Should I post here?

I dont think I should.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

my neighbor, Jerry, has been helping me by sending me forms from the IRS requiring a payment of a "handsome tax" for years and the rates have been going nuts. it's still a burden that I don't think many people know about or care about enough to get obama to fix. i mostly voted for obama becuase he kept saying 'hope' and 'change' and was handsome so i figured he wanted to fix the handsome tax but i guess since he got all stressed and stop being as handsome his rates went down and he stopped caring enough to do anything about it.

the problem is that jerry recently went through a messy divorce with his wife and he said he 'wasnt into those things' anymore but that didn't make any sense since she was very pretty and very nice. he started telling me about these stories of him and his 'buddies' and the clubs they went to which, frankly, sounded a little gay and he kept inviting me to them but i always tell him i didnt want to spend any extra money since my salary hasn't increased as much as my taxes have in the last couple years. recently my tax rates went up, which is a bitch, but i vote republican so maybe things will get better.

i think he's become very interested in hanging out with me because, if my tax rates are anything to go by, ive somehow gotten a lot more handsome. guys like to hang out with handsome men because it makes them look better, i think. either way, jerry sometimes lets me drive his new car and he says its cool because 'i paid for it' but thats kind of a weird thing to say. like, i know he works for the government so i guess i kind of did, but its kind of rude to make fun of people like me who have to pay a big handsome tax.

naem
May 29, 2011

Most attractives are not only good at it, they are bored with the whole thing and have to be weird and mean just for enough novelty to form memories

Whereas if you've only recently handsomedd it's like "what is that guy doing, he's all excited about being a person how droll" it's not what I expected

naem
May 29, 2011

This thread lead me to believe there were other hadsiemes to discuss our shared burden thanks op

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Wicker Man posted:

lol no they dont

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
just got back from my resturaunt job were loose young girls practically rape you with reverse grinding because of current cultural trends.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

naem posted:

This thread lead me to believe there were other hadsiemes to discuss our shared burden thanks op

let's see that picture naem also dat dick cuz i'm gay lol lil gbs meme 4 ya :)

Dementedghost
Jan 7, 2010

Running 1.86 miles without dying is literally impossible

Trixie Hardcore posted:

This is ok for me

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

naem posted:

Most attractives are not only good at it, they are bored with the whole thing and have to be weird and mean just for enough novelty to form memories

thanks i now understand my life

naem
May 29, 2011

It is not easy being the worlds sexiestt hump man, big peneis

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
just an update i am officially Ridiculously Handsome now. :sigh: I don't know if I'm ready to live life like this

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The problem with being handsome is that getting laid is way too easy and takes the challenge out.

naem
May 29, 2011

If I jog too much people at work get scared of me because I start looking like an extra from lord of the rings :(

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

EA Sports posted:

just got back from my resturaunt job were loose young girls practically rape you with reverse grinding because of current cultural trends.

i worked at restaurant once, and this is true. im not sure why it happens in restaurants in particular.

Dementedghost
Jan 7, 2010

Running 1.86 miles without dying is literally impossible

naem posted:

If I jog too much people at work get scared of me because I start looking like an extra from lord of the rings :(

an orc? nasty

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Dementedghost posted:

an orc? nasty

orcs arent the extras. they're the mains if youre not racist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
even if you become handsome op it won't stop your penis from being microscopic

• Locked thread