Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pizza dipping sauce
ranch dressing
bbq sauce
i wish op was dead before he could make this thread
View Results

• Locked thread
Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

mookface posted:

how about some stupidly spicy sauce that overpowers all of the more subtle flavors

any pizza that needs even more sauce probably doesn't have subtle flavors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

wish ur mom dipped her pizza in ru486 when she was pregnant w/ u cause only weirdos dip their pizza in poo poo hth

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

how about some stupidly spicy sauce that overpowers all of the more subtle flavors

Pizza is a cuisine widely known for it's subtly.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
PS this my hosed up and ruined tongue

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Watties,

what else?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Xaris posted:

agreed. its a great use for leftover pizza sauce whenever you make pizza, just dip your crust in the leftover saucepan and its really good

i loving hate ranch and i thought it was always a joke that people put ranch on pizza 'cause that sounds disgusting but i guess it's a v popular midwestern/southern thing to do? no wonder why the obesity rates there are higher than that of somethingawful dot com

Pizza + ranch is mainly a NY/SoCal thing FYI since both places have such lovely pizza you gotta do something with it.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hobohemian posted:

Pizza is a cuisine widely known for it's subtly.

anything is subtle when paired with habanero sauce

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

mookface posted:

stop sucking dicks and you'll be good

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

BigBoss posted:

Pizza + ranch is mainly a NY/SoCal thing FYI since both places have such lovely pizza you gotta do something with it.

ive been to socal a few things and never really saw it, and i thought NY was "supposed to have the best pizza" (according to new yorkers lol) but i'll take your word for it since i've never seen it in norcal. ranch isn't even that popular on salads here

Escape_GOAT
May 20, 2004

Hobohemian posted:

You know pizza comes with sauce on it from the start, right?

For real. What the gently caress, OP?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hector Beerlioz posted:

stop sucking dicks and you'll be good

never

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

mookface posted:

Woah gently caress dude. I thought I was getting goatse'd but this is actually worse.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Dipping pizza into anything was a mind blowing thing I learned when I moved in with someone who did it.

It's like... it's pizza. Why do you need dipping sauce. You don't need dipping sauce for everything, goddammit.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hobohemian posted:

Woah gently caress dude. I thought I was getting goatse'd but this is actually worse.

I need to literally drench whatever im eating in some sort of hot sauce. without the hot sauce everything tastes like Styrofoam packaging peanuts and I think I have a problem and I mean a mental problem not like colitis or IBS because I know that I have those

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Xaris posted:

ive been to socal a few things and never really saw it, and i thought NY was "supposed to have the best pizza" (according to new yorkers lol) but i'll take your word for it since i've never seen it in norcal. ranch isn't even that popular on salads here

nobody puts ranch on ny pizza unless maybe if you go to some place that makes buffalo chicken pizza for tourists.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i was not expecting ranch but there it was

ranch

it has to be that watered down packet mix stuff though for some reason real ranch you buy in stores tastes weird for pizza

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BigBoss posted:

have never seen this in socal
btw ranch is just peppered cum thats been vomited up

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
why is it called ranch anyways do they ranch it at the cum pepper and mayonnaise farm I mean i do not associate ranches with this

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mookface posted:

why is it called ranch anyways do they ranch it at the cum pepper and mayonnaise farm I mean i do not associate ranches with this
fat people like livestock related imagery I guess?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
slice up your day old pizza and fry it up in a pan full of bacon fat.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TOILETLORD posted:

what are you scottish or something

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
blend the pizza up with sriracha cum and ranch into a sriracha cum and ranch pizza sauce and then dip the slather / dip the pizza crusts into the sauce

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

mookface posted:

blend the pizza up with sriracha cum and ranch into a sriracha cum and ranch pizza sauce and then dip the slather / dip the pizza crusts into the sauce
upon eating this you will attain goon nirvana.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

a hole-y ghost posted:

what are you scottish or something

american i can get mis cut bacon for about 50 cents a pound.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

TOILETLORD posted:

uh, this isn't the low carb thread, bro. that passed ages ago

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

mookface posted:

It was literally invented at a place called Hidden Valley Ranch. It was served to guests and got really popular so they started to sell it, then other people started to make "ranch style" dressing to compete and here we are.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It was literally invented at a place called Hidden Valley Ranch. It was served to guests and got really popular so they started to sell it, then other people started to make "ranch style" dressing to compete and here we are.
oh yeah i've driven by there it's a pretty nice place i guess

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
wait hidden valley is a real place, how do you get there if it's hidden?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TOILETLORD posted:

it's not hidden

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

a hole-y ghost posted:

it's not hidden

So it's full of liars then. Personally I wouldn't buy cattle from a goddamn bald faced liar.

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

saliva

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the treachery of the food industry

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TOILETLORD posted:

the brotherhood of steel have a bunker there but it's just surrounded by a shtty old fence

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Whiskey

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
pineapple sauce

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
What the gently caress do you mean? Theres loving sauce ON the pizza. poo poo IT'S EVEN CALLED PIZZA SAUCE!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Parallax Scroll posted:

pizzas come with sauce on them

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

IDIP MY PIZZA INTO PORKSAUCE

CHAD, PHILADELPHIA

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Wats da monkey cheeeeese pizza?? It got the monkey cheese on it. Im on it like I want it;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp
Voted dead op but only because there was no 'Goku' option.

• Locked thread