Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
pizza dipping sauce
ranch dressing
bbq sauce
i wish op was dead before he could make this thread
View Results

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
yes holeyghost some 24 hours ago you were there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
There was a show about being fat on MTV a few years ago. There was a fat black woman that wanted to be a super model. She carried a family sized bottle of ranch dressing around in her purse and drowned all her food in it.

poo poo was gross, yo.

Heavy_Metal_Slime
May 4, 2014
Did anyone say cum yet?

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
garlic butter!!!! its good

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Colonel Corazon posted:

Is shame a sauce?

Oh yeah, for sure

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Heavy_Metal_Slime posted:

Did anyone say cum yet?
no. not yet. thats a pretty good one :D

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i dont understand the question

Wertjoe
May 10, 2007

Another pizza

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
maybe the american lardass love of white sauces explains somethingawfuls love of cum on everything/one; like one day one of u doughie fuckwits ordered a pizza as big as a bin lid with a caboose of garlic bread but there was no ranch sauce left in the house so u thought, cant eat this without any sauce its bland without sauce,mmm i do have my own sauce here ready to heave out piping hot & fresh

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I dip my microwave pizza for one in your moms cavernous vagina and I don't even share it

Cuniculous
Apr 23, 2007

kill people burn shit fuck school
Canada has this poo poo called donair, and they put it on pizza and cover that with sauce made out of vinegar and sweetened condensed milk. It made me long for ranch.

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013
If you dip your pizza in anything you are a mistake of human evolution. Pizza, in and of itself, requires pre-preparation, and if you don't include the basic elements of marinara, cheese(asiago, alfredo, cheddar) and meat (chicken, ham, beef/sausage) along with something to add a kick (banana peppers, jalapenos, etc.), It ain't a real pizza and you should kill yourself.

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup
If it's before noon I dip it in my coffee, if it's later I dip it in a mix of Mtn Dew and Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
lotta people wish you were dead op./

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
Brown gravy

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Sauce is an excellent stealth cum delivery vehicle, now that you mention it. If you consume someone's cum three times you become their cum-thrall and they can see through your eyes and you have to follow their commands.

It's basic sympathetic magic, you guys, come on.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

one thing i remember from college is that no matter how bad the dorm food got, the people who put ranch on literally everything didn't have to care

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

MantisToboggan posted:

If you dip your pizza in anything you are a mistake of human evolution. Pizza, in and of itself, requires pre-preparation, and if you don't include the basic elements of marinara, cheese(asiago, alfredo, cheddar) and meat (chicken, ham, beef/sausage) along with something to add a kick (banana peppers, jalapenos, etc.), It ain't a real pizza and you should kill yourself.

That's some good rcman5150 right there, yes sir.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Captain Candiru posted:

Dipping pizza into anything was a mind blowing thing I learned when I moved in with someone who did it.

It's like... it's pizza. Why do you need dipping sauce. You don't need dipping sauce for everything, goddammit.

Ranch is only good on lovely pizza, a particular sort of lovely pizza. It's the sort you usually get in a cafeteria, school cafeteria's especially.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Ranch is like ketchup, in that whatever you dip it in tastes just like it so you may as well pour yourselves a big ol' glass of ketchup/ranch/ranchy ketchup.

Mmmmm-mmmmm. Ranch.

Lagrange
Apr 27, 2002

Viridiant posted:

Brown gravy

:monacle: When I worked at a pizzeria in high school one of the delivery guys made all his pizzas with turkey gravy from a jar instead of pizza sauce.

Also the comedy "cum" answer is closer to you than you think. Tip your drivers well, folks. Trust me on this.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I like the butter garlic sauce from Little Caesars, too bad their pizza is terrible

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Lagrange posted:

:monacle: When I worked at a pizzeria in high school one of the delivery guys made all his pizzas with turkey gravy from a jar instead of pizza sauce.

Also the comedy "cum" answer is closer to you than you think. Tip your drivers well, folks. Trust me on this.

don't know why people put up with drivers i just go to the pizza place and order at the counter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Sour Cream and Chive OP

• Locked thread